Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game Problems

Discussion on Game Problems within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Game Problems

Hello my friend has had some trouble with cSRO, he played iSRO the day before and that worked fine got into game and everything.

He is using linux everything is patched fine to version 1.138, he then press' start on the Silkroad Launcher and it says "Please execute Silkroad.exe" I thought his client and silkroad.exe was bugged so I gave him mine same thing happens.

Now I tell him to use the loader this bypasses it and he can then go to login screen, logs in and the screen fades to black like it does, but it stays there and he can only see the version in the bottom right and the music is still playing.

Like I said he can play on iSRO, he has the same setting of resolution, graphics and everything for Silkroad which he did in the launcher.
Old 02/17/2009, 13:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
language chinese pack?
DIRECT X 9.0b?

btw my csro is bugged too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lösung des "game start" Button-Problems!
06/02/2010 - WarRock - 1 Replies
Also ich hatte nach einer neuinstallation auch dieses Problem, dass der "game start" Button nicht mehr schwarz wurde und Warrock nicht Updatete! Dann kam bei mir auf einmal die Meldung "offline Modus" oder "Verbinden". Diese Melödung hat mit dem Internet Explorer zu tun also müsstet ihr vllt mal in den Internetexplorer schauen oder evtl. in den alten Explorer. Als ich dann auf Verbinden klickte klappe alles!! Ich hoffe ich konnte euch irgendwie helfen! :D
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
[HELP] 000dk game problems.
11/16/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi. every time i choose server then load the game, it gets to the loading screen and loads to 63.7%, then the game just crashes, no error shown. i use the deadfront_2910 client, properly patched it and renamed the login tool to logintool.exe. please help r0flz. i know someone out there would know what is wrong with this.
Problems with my Game.
10/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Ok, after getting CidProxy, and trying to get rid of it.. now my game screen is fucked up. - Friends list won't open - Shopping Mall, Item Lock button are invisible (can be clicked) - There is an invisible window taking up the middle of my screen, I can't move anywhere under it.. I'm thinking it's that stupid merchant account screen. - Windows come up with the invisible backgrounds sometimes. It all has to be controlled by the same file I'm guessing.. does anyone know which file I...