Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iSRO Bot / Clientless Config Maker

Discussion on iSRO Bot / Clientless Config Maker within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iSRO Bot / Clientless Config Maker

Anyone got the link of it? Please post.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Config Settings] KPBot: Clientless Bot via KalOnline Proxy
09/18/2010 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
Ok, I started this Topic so people can share their config settings. Post your Config's if you like! I am using KPBot with an Archer who has only Staggering Blow skilled and I added this line to config: AIConfig AttackSkill 3 50 50 100 0 100 I am not sure about some stuff, but that one works well for me, but i'd like to hear your configs! :)
Run Clientless with ISRO bot
07/25/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
As you seen in o0zt's post you can run clientless with agbot -> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits-hacks -bots-guides/150104-wow-run-clientless-agbot.html You can use the ISRO bot almost in the same way as you use Agbot 1: Make sure you have ISRO bot open(the little finger in your system tray 2: Start your SrProxy 3: In the listen option change the port from 15778 to 15777. REMEMBER!!! DO NOT check RevBot Compatibility.
iSRO Bot Clientless
02/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi, do you know the site to buy this? Or if you dont just post the original iSRO bot. How much is it btw for clientless & how much is it for the original