Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Farming at Bandit Archers?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Farming at Bandit Archers?

I heard that if u have a sos +3 lv 16 bow u can farm at bandit archers. Does this method still work?

Old   #2

i dont think so hardly any1 does it anymore because of party mobs

Old   #3

Well you probably could, but plvling is always the most efficient means of lvling.

Or those ridiculous 8 man parties where you grind manually all day... thats pretty fast too
Old   #4

Farming at abndits is what we did in the good old days, farming for ever, gaining just a small ammount of sp compared to now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenmaster999 View Post
Well you probably could, but plvling is always the most efficient means of lvling.

Or those ridiculous 8 man parties where you grind manually all day... thats pretty fast too
We actually bot in 8 man parties, that works pretty good to

Old   #5

yes. Sos bow lvl 16 +3 is good. I have tested it with sos, som and sosun, and ofcourse the best results are with sosun. LVL 16 bows are not so much wanted in these days, so try to get at least som bow. The killing would be fast. If you would find some willing party of farmers is nice aswell.
The lvl 16-20 is mostly chosen because of fast teleportation back to hunting place. Aswell, with som +5 you could go probably kill chakji aswell. Faster sp.
Old   #6

It works and normally there aren't party's at stronghold but its slow compared with plvling at ongs but if you have not a high char to plvl you can farm at stronghold.