Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Farming at Bandit Archers?

Discussion on Farming at Bandit Archers? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Farming at Bandit Archers?

I heard that if u have a sos +3 lv 16 bow u can farm at bandit archers. Does this method still work?
Old 11/11/2008, 07:20   #2

i dont think so hardly any1 does it anymore because of party mobs
Old 11/11/2008, 08:31   #3

Well you probably could, but plvling is always the most efficient means of lvling.

Or those ridiculous 8 man parties where you grind manually all day... thats pretty fast too
Old 11/11/2008, 12:42   #4

Farming at abndits is what we did in the good old days, farming for ever, gaining just a small ammount of sp compared to now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenmaster999 View Post
Well you probably could, but plvling is always the most efficient means of lvling.

Or those ridiculous 8 man parties where you grind manually all day... thats pretty fast too
We actually bot in 8 man parties, that works pretty good to
Old 11/11/2008, 14:10   #5

yes. Sos bow lvl 16 +3 is good. I have tested it with sos, som and sosun, and ofcourse the best results are with sosun. LVL 16 bows are not so much wanted in these days, so try to get at least som bow. The killing would be fast. If you would find some willing party of farmers is nice aswell.
The lvl 16-20 is mostly chosen because of fast teleportation back to hunting place. Aswell, with som +5 you could go probably kill chakji aswell. Faster sp.
Old 11/12/2008, 13:44   #6

It works and normally there aren't party's at stronghold but its slow compared with plvling at ongs but if you have not a high char to plvl you can farm at stronghold.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
03/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 281 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of efforts to improve our service quality in the past , we know what's the most important factor if we wanna keep the service as good as always, that is, to be up-to-date! The following packages are somewhat hot ones, please visit our site for more packages, thanks WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: RAF 1-60 Package Send a Free 1-60
WOW PowerLeveling,Honor Farming,Badge Farming,Gear Up,Proffesion lvl up and more.
06/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello folks, Tired or boored to level your characters? A new patch is on and your gear is out of date? Decided to start pvp and miss the gear? Just turned 80 and want some gear? Want to get boosted in arena? Want to level the proffesions you always wanted? I am here to help you! WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages:
Archers VS Basilisk...Best farming method
05/26/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
In my water farm, I was planning to bot 2 120+ archers. I was wondering if anyone know the Basilisk HP. I also wanted to know the website that calculates how much dmg you inflict. Is it possible to 1 hit Basilisk? If so, what gear would i need? SRGS > SDGs in this case correct if I can use 2 archers? Seeing as how it is quite hard to get double socket SDG... I thought if I could use 2 120-130 archers to farm at the same time. Would this make it faster than using a 4-5 hitting archer with...
Bandit Mod
10/23/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 23 Replies
I thought these was pretty neat i was playing around and decided to edit some skins. I chose Bandits since they are an easy start. I only edited the Bandit , BanditKing , BanditAide i haven't done the AlienBandits yet. Pictures are inside the zip ^^ Tell me what think, My first Skin Mod :P
water Farming for Archers
01/06/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
I have seen many Archers in BI carry loads of newbies following them. I am a water farmer myself at Lightning Server and I would like to tell you water farmers out there that it would be better to farm only 1 account. Marry to your noob and give her some socs if u can afford for her/him. I realized this can be done faster if you give it EXP potion to yourself when your noob is like lvl 90-100. It is not good to have 3 noobs following u behind where as one of them might get killed behind. So try...