Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Microsoft Visual C++ Rutine Library error

Discussion on Microsoft Visual C++ Rutine Library error within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Microsoft Visual C++ Rutine Library error

Hi! I get this strange error everytime when I pess start bot(after10-20seconds).
What I have to do?
I have windows vista,agbot+loader..
Please help me, thx anticipated!
Old 10/14/2008, 08:54   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by viol3x View Post
Hi! I get this strange error everytime when I pess start bot(after10-20seconds).
What I have to do?
I have windows vista,agbot+loader..
Please help me, thx anticipated!
Have you installed library files with the setup?
Are you running it as admin?
Old 10/14/2008, 09:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoSpider View Post
Have you installed library files with the setup?
Are you running it as admin?
lolz its not about agbot library files..
and its not about running as admin or normal user because it is runtime error which it happen on many reasons
u need to install a certain software for example windows C++ software or visual basics..
or maybe ur pc is running too low of memory

sory for my bad english
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2008, 12:56   #4

No i have installed all softwares about pc, windows or something else, I have installed library files, I run as administrator. My pc have enought memory.
The strange thing is that it works 2 weeks and now it don`t...
Old 10/14/2008, 14:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by viol3x View Post
No i have installed all softwares about pc, windows or something else, I have installed library files, I run as administrator. My pc have enought memory.
The strange thing is that it works 2 weeks and now it don`t...
well then just pray and hope it wont happen again..
i guess it is because of windows cant create the process that needed and that is another reason why its crashing...
it is because when a program crash it is due to many reasons... its hard to xplain it because im not really wise about thing like this just helping with all that i know..

sory for my bad english
Old 10/14/2008, 17:21   #6

No problem bro, i`ve resolved the problem...I uninstalled SRO and everithing about it and then I reinstalled it and used a new version of bot...and now it works thx 4 help anyway xD
Old 11/23/2008, 10:11   #7

try updating ur graphics card