Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agbot + grab cursed heart possbile???

Discussion on agbot + grab cursed heart possbile??? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow agbot + grab cursed heart possbile???

hi,

i use agbot 2.4.1.

everythings works fine, but on button "item select" in the agbot menu, i chose "cursed heart" into "inventory (where my potions are)....

but still nothing happens....

do i need to set another option or do i need to reboot agbot and my pc?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How To Pick up Cursed Heart
08/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
How To Pick up Cursed Heart with bot? is there anyway withhout the pet filter? if no, can i get help running the filter? EDIT: sorry wrong section, request a move
Is there any auto cursed heart graber?
06/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
need auto picker for cursed heart... Is there any releases for that?
Cursed heart help me
07/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello everyone, I botted during 4 hours at red scorpions (level 40) and i am level 44 and I only got 12 cursed hearts.... Is there a faster way to get them because I need 500 and with 3 cursed hearts per hour, it is like impossible :confused::confused: PS : I play in sjsro new and i use sibibot
Can't do the Cursed heart quest
04/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I have quitted bicheon on my s/s nuker, and i want to decrease all the levels to 0. But the point is that im already lvl 40 (with gap 8, so my bicheon mastery is 32). I have decreased the skills with silk edit potions, but i want to do it now with the Cursed heart quest. But i can't start the quest anymore at the potion merchants, am i to high to do the quest ie?:confused: