Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agbot-stall help needed

Discussion on agbot-stall help needed within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
agbot-stall help needed

So, I'm using AGbot3 whit nuconnector71 and everything is working perfectly.
I have a second silkroad folder that is 100% clean.
I just add testosterone in it to open a second client, everything start, it's perfect.
Then, I press alt-tab to go take a look at whats happening to my agbot account, it is disconnected from the server. It worked during all the yesterday night, so I think "It's maybe just a normal dc.." I close everything, I start nuconnector, then agbot, then sro, login start botting, and it works. I try openning my second client again, then POOF, DC again on my other account. The account whit testosterone start login whit no problems.

could anybody help me?

QUESTION ANSWERED THANKS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial]AgBot 2.4.13d+AgDev3.2+All needed files with README.
07/13/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 259 Replies
This is the latest and greatest release we have seen yet, when developers come together to create something awesome we are given AgBot 2.4.13d and AgDev 3.2. Along with NuConnector77, and all the files you will need to get yourself started using AgBot with no problems in no time. Below is My Readme, along with link to download ALL files needed, basically an AIO to get the bot going. Enjoy. ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------- ...
Quick & EAsy AGBot help needed :)
10/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Hey all, i sold my 0x33 and i want to use AG bot to see what its like, iv installed everything and all seems fine but when i go to exec the program (following the correct procedures) i get a message saying " please execute "Silkroad.exe" im guessing this is because the NoDc client supplied may be out dated? i beleive the loader version im using is 1.158 any help greatly apreciated xx
agbot-stall help needed
08/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
So, I'm using AGbot3 whit nuconnector71 and everything is working perfectly. I have a second silkroad folder that is 100% clean. I just add testosterone in it to open a second client, everything start, it's perfect. Then, I press alt-tab to go take a look at whats happening to my agbot account, it is disconnected from the server. It worked during all the yesterday night, so I think "It's maybe just a normal dc.." I close everything, I start nuconnector, then agbot, then sro, login start...