Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with multi client

Discussion on help with multi client within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need help... when i try to use the bot while having 2 cahracters up.. the bot stops.. it like gets dced from the bot server.. i use iSRO bot and the testosterone multi... plsssssss help me

for some reason the bot will not log on when there is 2 or more characters logged on.. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Old 07/23/2008, 21:04   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
+#<1+2>Reported at<23.07.08><21:05>cause<Doublepost>
EDIT: Cleaned

use the Edit-Button
Old 07/25/2008, 00:26   #3

*tried to use a 'clean' client?
*tried the redirect ip for the botting client? sorry if this didnt help, it helped for me, used to try this with a patched client, this will not work
Old 08/02/2008, 23:43   #4

um.. how do you use a clean client and multi? do you mean the client that the bot is on?
how do u use both clean and multi at the same time?
Old 08/04/2008, 01:27   #5

Usually isro bot comes with an altered no dc client. If u are using Testosterone it is best that u use a clean client because Testosterone already has no dc. If u want a clean 1.57 client I suggest u reinstall or get it from a friend. U can try running silkroad.exe in ur sro folder and see if it will update it but Im not sure.

This is why u should always have 2 sro folders. One for botting...and the other clean just incase something goes wrong.