Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't teleport when potion are low

Discussion on Can't teleport when potion are low within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't teleport when potion are low

Hi all,
I got scripts to work and the bot run nice the only thing is that it doesn't teleport before i die. I have to return to town set at On death return to town (wich works). then teleport to town if conditions return true- hp and mp set to 2(checked)also weapon durabilty set to 2 (checked) and last freeslot set to 1 (checked) but when it gets to these conditions it says it can't do it. any ideas on what i need to do. i'm using 2.2.4 agbot because it works the best for me. does the scroll have to be in a certain slot or does it need to just be one and not the group. do i have to buy one so the scripts see it. plz anyone any i'll try anything. nuk Babel sever
Old 07/18/2008, 06:53   #2

try setting the pot numbers higher, and make sure you have return scrolls :P
Old 07/18/2008, 13:46   #3

I'll try making the pots higher will see what happens. Also I have return scrolls =P

=)
Old 07/19/2008, 14:31   #4

The Potion Protect return scrolling doesnt work properly so try to make the durability to a number that will match with your pots ening so lets say ur durability becomes 15 when pots finish make the durability returning to 15 that will work fine...
Old 07/21/2008, 16:29   #5

Dude a big thanks it worked great ! too anyone else having the same problem do this =)