Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[agBot] Loop After Teleport

Discussion on [agBot] Loop After Teleport within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[agBot] Loop After Teleport

Hey!
I'm using loops of agBot and I'm very happy with it :P.

And now I think about to use a Relogger.
But there's on problem:
Everytime, when I start the agBot the x in front of "Loop after teleport" isn't there and the bot doesn't start the loop.

Is there a possiblity to sett the bot that there's a x in front of "Loop after teleport" after every start?

Thx for replies
Old 06/17/2008, 06:15   #2

no...everytime you load agbot, you have to reset it
Old 06/19/2008, 07:37   #3

U have to manually edit ur script. After the herbalist set ur char in range of the teleporter and add these commands to ur script:

"Inject","745A","01000000" (This selects the Hotan teleporter)
"Inject","7495","010000000222000000" (This teleports from Hotan to Samarkand)
"cmd","[delay]","XX" (Makes the script pause for XX seconds. Useful when teleporting)

Set the delay to maybe 10 seconds. This allows some time for Samarkand to load. It all depends how fast ur computer is and how crowded Samarkand is.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]How To Set AgBot Loop! With AgBot
03/26/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Hello let me start by first saying this is NOT my work and i am NOT taking credit for it i am just posting it to help others that might need it like i did, I had a million questions about this and this little guide answerd all my questions and got my agbot to work just the way i wanted it to....Hope this helps others like it helped me... Ever stuck on trying to figure out how to make loop work? Well, here it is: Now you have reached the part where you will create your own loop, this can...
Agbot loop dosnt loop
10/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
my agbot after i tele will go through the 20 sec wait then says in bot concle feature not available yet feature not available yet idk whats wrong
AGBOT "Loop After Teleport"
07/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi Everybody, I have a problem! If i use AGbot in constantinople and put walkscript on(with working script see bottom) everything works fine, he buys pots, store items, sell items, repair items etc. and walks towards the autobot spot. I put "Loop After Teleport" on Before i start walkscript. But when he Dies or is out of pots he returns to town and start walking into the fountain when he needs to walk to the storage keeper of constantinople! I can't figure out what it is!!!?? Can anyone...
AGbot Problem Loop after Teleport
07/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi Everybody, I have a problem! If i use AGbot in constantinople and put walkscript on(with working script see bottom) everything works fine, he buys pots, store items, sell items, repair items etc. and walks towards the autobot spot. I put "Loop After Teleport" on Before i start walkscript. But when he Dies or is out of pots he returns to town and start walking into the fountain when he needs to walk to the storage keeper of constantinople! I can't figure out what it is!!!?? Can anyone...