Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot + Multiclient

Discussion on Agbot + Multiclient within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agbot + Multiclient

Hey, i wanted to powerfarm my new char right now, so i just looked up and found this thread to make agbot client and one normal client work

but it doesnt seem to work for me, sure i can open two clients.. but the agbot doesnt detect the first one or another either

can anybody help?

i wanna bot one char.. and just open another one..
Old 06/13/2008, 11:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
k nvm i got it to work ^^
u can close this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AgBot and multiclient
03/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello, I want to ask is it possible to bot with agbot and sell with other character at the same time on 1 pc? In shortly is it posible tu lunch 2 Sro in 1 pc at the same time? If yes, then how could i do that? I'am looking foward to hear anything about that soon :) Thanks :)
AgBot Multiclient
01/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
~AgBot Multiclient Patch~ ~Instructions~ 1. Open 'port.ini' and change 'Silkroad Directory' to your Silkroad directory with double back slashes '\\' 2. Start nuConnector 3. Start nuConnector Proxy 4. Start AgBot and wait for nuConnector to tell you AgBot is connected 5. Start Testosterone If the redirect port was not changed to the new 'nuConnectorPort' as specified in port.ini then you will have to change it