Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with testosterone

Discussion on Problem with testosterone within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Problem with testosterone

I downloaded rumata's testosterone(the newest version) and i installed it correctly but when i use loader it comes up and i click launch it has an error.
Then when i unlick redirect ip it works. Should i keep useing it like that or is that a high risk of being banned? And if there is a way to fix it pls tell me

thnx
Old 06/09/2008, 14:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
are you using nuconnector...
and redirecting the ip will NOT get you banned, it is so that the nuconnector will work.
and you can keep it as is.
as far as fixing it, we would have to see the error ^_^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PROBLEM whit testosterone loader
01/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
well i have this issue , when i try to use it its saids Please execute "Silkroad.exe" i try everything but i cant use it |: anyone has a solution? thx :D
testosterone please-execute-the-silkroad.exe problem
01/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i downloaded testosterone because i want to open silkroad more than 1 time. But when i click on "Launche", i get an ERROR message "please execute the silkroad.exe". I looked for a solution, it said i must download the newest versoin of testosterone. i have testosterone version 7.14 and it still doesnt work!! i start the loader.exe, tick "disable disconnect" and click on "Launch" --> "ERROR: Please Execute the silkroad.exe" Can u help me please i dont know how to fix this problem:(:(:(
Help with testosterone
06/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
I can make agbot work, with testosterone, but i cannot do all the things which testosterone gives u. I type / help but nothing happens. It doesnt make an alarm when an unique appears, it only connects with agbot to make it work but nothing more. i need help, please thanks