Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invisible PK2

Discussion on Invisible PK2 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invisible PK2

how to do it, or is there a patch to edit invisible?
because the new synx pk2 is not working for me, and what i need the most from it is invisible hack.
please help.
Old 07/08/2011, 14:44   #2

if you have ibot/agbot/sbot then you can select check box "show infisible players" lol
and most other bots will have that too but idk where you can select this exactly.
Old 07/08/2011, 14:54   #3

Search on google for it, otherwise i suggest you to not use it because it ruins the gameplay a lot.
Old 07/08/2011, 14:58   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
. And there's a I made some years ago, which certainly is not up-to-date, but should be able to do half the job.
Old 07/08/2011, 16:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
Search on google for it, otherwise i suggest you to not use it because it ruins the gameplay a lot.
Can your post get even more stupid?
1. Google such stuff? Oh cmon, if anything sro related isnt in elitepvpers you have almost no chance to find it at internetz.
2. Ruins gameplay? Hello, this is cheats and hax forum, go back to sroforums u hippy

And btw, no decent players need invisible/stealth.
Old 07/08/2011, 16:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
Can your post get even more stupid?
1. Google such stuff? Oh cmon, if anything sro related isnt in elitepvpers you have almost no chance to find it at internetz.
2. Ruins gameplay? Hello, this is cheats and hax forum, go back to sroforums u hippy

And btw, no decent players need invisible/stealth.

You are the stupid one here not me
Old 07/08/2011, 17:38   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post

You are the stupid one here not me
TROLOLOL, thats what i said. 80% results are from elitepvpers, 15% sroforums.com which have SAME info and other 5% random spam.