Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC Error

Discussion on ZSZC Error within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 65
ZSZC Error

I installed ZSZC and I installed the ultimate pach and it doesn't working. I have this error I don't use bot !
Old 06/22/2011, 12:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
server are off -.-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC error
05/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, sorry for making another thread but I wanted to know how can I fix my new problem. Every time I log in my client shuts itself off. With an error of course. But the thing is that I can't play. I can't even get to character select screen. It seems like it starts loading and then bang. :confused:
ZsZc Error ?!?!
04/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello guys, i get an error if i click on a server in zszc launcher ... how can i slove this ? could anyone of u help me pls ... I dled 1st and 2nd part and patch and did all in the same folder and launched patchm then i copied sro launcher and exe in folder ... but still error occures Greetings EpoX
ZSZC error??
02/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
ok so i tried logging on my guy with the bot on water server and after a few moments the game closes before you see the char selection screen. am i banned or am i doing something wrong??? EDIT: nvm i restarted and it worked
ZSZC Bot error? Help me pls.
06/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello i want to try to bot on zszc silkroad, but i get everytime this errors. I installed today Framework 4.0. http://s2.imgimg.de/thumbs/fehlera57e15b7JPG.2.jp g can someone help me?
ZSZC SRO-DB Bot error
06/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i run loader and get this can someone help me cause im lost and confused http://i46.tinypic.com/33w4fvp.jpg