Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Time between updates?

Discussion on Time between updates? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Time between updates?

How long JM took to update from 11d to Forgotten world/hotan fortress/consigment and battle arena?
Also how muh time it took from fgw to 12d?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Zygor Guide Updates and Updates
02/09/2018 - WoW Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Hy guys! Zygor Guides 3.0.1692: Last Updated On: January 14th, 2011 Horde Guides Change Log: (Northrend 70-72) - Step 103 - Guide now instructs players to deliver the Orphaned Mammoth Calf and tracks its completion before telling them to turn in the quest "Khu-nok Will Know". This was added for clarification purposes. (Northrend 70-71) - Moved the ding steps for 71
Combat Arms Mod [Wöchentliche Updates / Weekly Updates]
03/23/2011 - Combat Arms - 4 Replies
Combat Arms Mod _________________________________________________ _______________ Deutsch: Hier sind alle Mods in Übersicht (Konas sind nicht dabei). Englisch: Here are all Mods
[QUESTION] skill time/regen time pointer
12/10/2008 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 0 Replies
hi question is: how to change all skill timer/regen timer at once and static addresses in ayoris trainer there are boxes for it but i am using the EU version and there they do not work i also wrote into the RA root address topic that i can't find it for EU (i know how to get pointers and how to single edit skills/weapons/radar/etc) i already found some static addresses but they do not work ^^