Sir, pls help me. Why is the injector in the image is not working. I can't pull it up. Can i use other injector to it?
Your response is greatly appreciated guyz! Thanks!
uhmmm.. if i were u ... i will not use any wallhack... Coz every injector has a keylogger .. u may lost ur accounts 1 day... NO OFFENSE but.. i think it has a keylogger but.. on the bright side... its working... xD
Sir, my browser becomes lagger and I can't restart/shut down
my PC. Font sizes in YM become bigger. And after playing the game and logging out, what then should I do to the Hide-It program? When I close it, the "NO CD-ROM DISK ERROR" appears again. Btw, I am using the lockandloaded.dll. Advice please.
Sir, my browser becomes lagger and I can't restart/shut down
my PC. Font sizes in YM become bigger. And after playing the game and logging out, what then should I do to the Hide-It program? When I close it, the "NO CD-ROM DISK ERROR" appears again. Btw, I am using the lockandloaded.dll. Advice please.
waaaa leecher galing sa akin yan ahh
di 2 pla mga leecher iniba lang yung uif mo d2 wahaha
leecher gaya sa dark ph * Moderated
* Infracted; Remove Foul Words
~ Darnoc
Restart by pressing the restart button in front of the CPU?
Is that what you mean sir? Because when I click, Start, then Turn Off Computer, then choosing turn off/restart, nothing happens.
Restart by pressing the restart button in front of the CPU?
Is that what you mean sir? Because when I click, Start, then Turn Off Computer, then choosing turn off/restart, nothing happens.
Yes..if your SF and your Desktop Freeze,..a Hard Restart from your CPU is needed.
[PSF] Undetected wallhack Bypass 05/06/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 116 Replies Update: As Of April 20, 2010
1.Install MagicDisc
http://www.magiciso.com/tutorials/miso-magicdisc- overview.htmuse this Link for MAGIC DISC
2.Right Click The Silver Disc (u can see it with the CLOCK)
3. Mount Wallhack.iso
4.A Folder Will Pop uP with Injector and DLLS
5. Open injector Browse 1st. NPR. GG Breaker.dll
6. Browse SMARTWHZ.dll
7. What to Inject: specialforce.exe
8. Open SF then Log in
Undetected Wallhack Bypass 04/02/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies * Moderated
* This is not a Releasing Section
* Posted Several Times.
* Infracted
~ Darnoc