Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Smite
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to buy smite hack

Discussion on Looking to buy smite hack within the Smite forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 10/04/2020, 17:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
Don't buy Ring0, hands down the worst hack I've had the displeasure of buying. People kept saying it was the only one worth looking at. If that is true, then there is NOTHING worth looking at. Feel free to message me if you need details on why it's so bad. I am always on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobr52x View Post
50-60$ charge for an invite to their project.
And +$ 30 for buying a cheat.
Indeed, it is better than homeless people who will buy a$ 20 cheat that will be detected every month.
In PerfectAim require an invite, there is a Rust cheat that costs an average of $ 100-200 they have $ 35, to compare these 2 sites is very stupid.
I tried ring0 after reading this thread and I really shouldn't have. Holy hell was that a bad project. The admin will delete anything that points out that all the features are broken. They kept telling me to open a ticket, when I already did, and their reply to my ticket was to read the forums, yet the forums are empty and only advertisements for all the broken features.

ESP sort of worked, if you ignore the fact that it bugs out a lot and the ESP name is still broken and super long even though the last update that is over a month old said it was fixed...

I have zero faith in those guys.
Old 10/04/2020, 22:27   #17

elite*gold: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidphreaked View Post
Don't buy Ring0, hands down the worst hack I've had the displeasure of buying. People kept saying it was the only one worth looking at. If that is true, then there is NOTHING worth looking at. Feel free to message me if you need details on why it's so bad. I am always on.

I tried ring0 after reading this thread and I really shouldn't have. Holy hell was that a bad project. The admin will delete anything that points out that all the features are broken. They kept telling me to open a ticket, when I already did, and their reply to my ticket was to read the forums, yet the forums are empty and only advertisements for all the broken features.

ESP sort of worked, if you ignore the fact that it bugs out a lot and the ESP name is still broken and super long even though the last update that is over a month old said it was fixed...

I have zero faith in those guys.
Bro. I advise you to try the SMITE Hack from sinfulexp.
I understand that the price may be exorbitant, but this is really a hack that can be used safely.
Moreover, as I said, they don't need a large number of members. you pay$ 70-90 for the first month for 1 month of promotion and invite to your project. further, all cheats cost$ 30-35 a month, they want it to be a fully trusted community, but it will be easier to get there than, for example, in PA, where people have been trying to get this invitation for many years,
Yes, there is no speedhack, and they openly say that they are not going to add it, because it will most likely be banned.
And Yes, to be honest, aimbot is also not the best, an experienced player on the hunter will outplay you every time, I myself have been playing Smythe for more than 3 years. But let's say if you use aimbot for a character like Anubis Ult, or with a hard target character with close combat - then it will work.
I always played for Anubis and Tota, and my winnings were 90% in the ranking, and I was in the top 1, and I was banned by hvid.
In General, if the cheat is used in a smart way, then the normal ESP can be yours for playing Carrie in every game.
I've been working with them for a long time - 1.5+ years.

The hack has a bug ESP, you only need to write a full bug report and send it to the admin, they will fix them, but the member is lazy and everyone is too lazy to do it, but these are not significant bugs
Ring0 I don't understand why they cheat speedhack and they appeared
I assume that this is a rebreading of the "Allah core" project, but I do not claim it.
Old 10/21/2020, 14:34   #18

Quote:
I understand that the price may be exorbitant, but this is really a hack that can be used safely.
Question about that one, do they have a working gf/fg and ward esp or any of these ?
Old 10/21/2020, 15:21   #19

elite*gold: 68
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdobeWard View Post
Question about that one, do they have a working gf/fg and ward esp or any of these ?
yes
Old 01/16/2021, 00:58   #20

What happened to ?

Did they move websites or they scam everyone and delete their website?
Old 03/03/2021, 15:52   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddengosu View Post
sinfulexp
I will never use sinfulexp again. They are bunch of thief's and very unprofessional. After i used them for few months and took a pause and decided to give it a try again i was ignored by Morfic. Guy called me immature when i responded a minute after he wrote to me that he can assist me with a purchase, the moment i said i am a returning customer he got silent because he knew i will get the $30 membership vs the first time $90. I don't trust them at all and they are greedy. You shit at people you do business with, that's your loss you won't ever get that business back.

Quote:
sinfulexp
Quote:
Moreover, as I said, they don't need a large number of members. you pay$ 70-90 for the first month for 1 month of promotion and invite to your project. further, all cheats cost$ 30-35 a month, they want it to be a fully trusted community, but it will be easier to get there than, for example, in PA, where people have been trying to get this invitation for many years,
Yes, there is no speedhack, and they openly say that they are not going to add it, because it will most likely be banned.
And Yes, to be honest, aimbot is also not the best, an experienced player on the hunter will outplay you every time, I myself have been playing Smythe for more than 3 years. But let's say if you use aimbot for a character like Anubis Ult, or with a hard target character with close combat - then it will work.
I always played for Anubis and Tota, and my winnings were 90% in the ranking, and I was in the top 1, and I was banned by hvid.
In General, if the cheat is used in a smart way, then the normal ESP can be yours for playing Carrie in every game.
I've been working with them for a long time - 1.5+ years.

The hack has a bug ESP, you only need to write a full bug report and send it to the admin, they will fix them, but the member is lazy and everyone is too lazy to do it, but these are not significant bugs
Ring0 I don't understand why they cheat speedhack and they appeared
I assume that this is a rebreading of the "Allah core" project, but I do not claim it.
Read what i said before and see how trustworthy Sinfulexp is. No idea how you can say that when Morfic is simply greedy. And by the way 70$-90$ is a total ripp off and not worth it at all. I had to sit with Morfic for a hour on team viewer because the hack would not load so spare me the bullshit. By the way the hack does not have anything new that others offer. $90 for total unprofessionalism is off my scale so no thank you.
Old 03/03/2021, 16:44   #22
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Givemeyourwallet View Post
I will never use sinfulexp again. They are bunch of thief's and very unprofessional. After i used them for few months and took a pause and decided to give it a try again i was ignored by Morfic. Guy called me immature when i responded a minute after he wrote to me that he can assist me with a purchase, the moment i said i am a returning customer he got silent because he knew i will get the $30 membership vs the first time $90. I don't trust them at all and they are greedy. You **** at people you do business with, that's your loss you won't ever get that business back.

Read what i said before and see how trustworthy Sinfulexp is. No idea how you can say that when Morfic is simply greedy. And by the way 70$-90$ is a total ripp off and not worth it at all. I had to sit with Morfic for a hour on team viewer because the hack would not load so spare me the bullshit. By the way the hack does not have anything new that others offer. $90 for total unprofessionalism is off my scale so no thank you.
you seem to just want to **** in him, personally i dont subscribe on a month to month basis but whenever i want to come back he is happy to let me purchase without any additional cost
if you act like a **** , expect to be treated like one
Old 03/03/2021, 21:56   #23

Quote:
you seem to just want to **** in him, personally i dont subscribe on a month to month basis but whenever i want to come back he is happy to let me purchase without any additional cost
if you act like a **** , expect to be treated like one
Truth is hard these days. Seems to me you were commanded to post on here since you have 0 clue with my experience why are you even responding? Say all you want and the truth will be exposed. People will do and choose to do what they want to do at the end of the day, I am just here to warn them just so they are not surprised. I can care less what your master does, All i said he's not exactly a professional with conducting business. There is other software people can get so no idea why you act all privileged overpaying for a cheat where you can get even better for less money. In a way i am happy i experienced this so i can move on to something much better and supporting people that can conduct themselves maturely. Either way it's a win for me.
Old 03/03/2021, 22:00   #24
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Givemeyourwallet View Post
Truth is hard these days. Seems to me you were commanded to post on here since you have 0 clue with my experience why are you even responding? Say all you want and the truth will be exposed. People will do and choose to do what they want to do at the end of the day, I am just here to warn them just so they are not surprised. I can care less what your master does, All i said he's not exactly a professional with conducting business. There is other software people can get so no idea why you act all privileged overpaying for a cheat where you can get even better for less money. In a way i am happy i experienced this so i can move on to something much better and supporting people that can conduct themselves maturely. Either way it's a win for me.
master? hahah i dont even have a sub there at the moment
idk , show me a cheat that is cheaper than 30euro per month that is in the market for months and undetected?
Old 07/12/2021, 03:04   #25

Quote:
idk , show me a cheat that is cheaper than 30euro per month that is in the market for months and undetected?
I’ve got one never been banned pvt slotted and undetected if interested NaCl #9567 that’s a lowercase L
Old 09/16/2021, 06:28   #26

Quote:
$30 for smite is still overpriced for esp and aimbot. that game runs on ue3 and is very simple to keep maintaining ..

made within 2 hours, worth less than $30 a month. rather keep that money for your Netflix sub.
Old 09/17/2021, 08:54   #27

you selling this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leapmotion View Post
$30 for smite is still overpriced for esp and aimbot. that game runs on ue3 and is very simple to keep maintaining ..

made within 2 hours, worth less than $30 a month. rather keep that money for your Netflix sub.
Old 09/19/2021, 01:39   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItZ HaM View Post
you selling this?
i dont have the infrastructure to sell cheats. this was made within 2 hours as said. i would have to setup a forums, client, api and all the other bullshit to sell it.

the source however is basic like any other cheat is, grab the sdk and draw.