Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad R Ephesus. No Bots anymore?!

Discussion on Silkroad R Ephesus. No Bots anymore?! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Silkroad R Ephesus. No Bots anymore?!

Hello, this is Silkroad Team.

Here is Update Preview of January 10th.

1. Change Fatigue Time

- Increase duration time of Fatigue.
- Basic : 2 Hours (100%) + 1 Hour (50%) --> 3 Hours (100%) + 2 Hours (50%)
- Iron : 2 Hours (100%) + 1 Hour (50%) --> 5 Hours (100%) + 2 Hours (50%)
- Bronz : 4 Hours (100%) + 6 Hours (50%) --> 8 Hours (100%) + 2 Hours (50%)
- Silver and Above : 24 Hours (No Changes)

2. BOT Policy

- When you log in abnormally and use abnormal client, you will be blocked for 7 days.
When you blocked 3 times due to these actions, you will be blocked forever.

3. Change entrance condition of Battle Arena & Styria Clash

- Lv. 70 --> Lv. 40

4. Close sales of 1000% Exp/Skill Exp item

These update can be changed and we’ll notice detail later.

Thanks and Happy New Year!!
Old 01/02/2017, 20:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ahhh...I remember when Joymax used to say that.
Good times. Goooood times.
Old 01/02/2017, 20:33   #3

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Its a prank.

Even if the server is managed by JC Planet. Do you really think they will bann people forerver? How often did Joymax say that in the past? Like 10000 times? Even pServers who did not allow botting did not bann people
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2017, 22:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
Its a prank.

Even if the server is managed by JC Planet. Do you really think they will bann people forerver? How often did Joymax say that in the past? Like 10000 times? Even pServers who did not allow botting did not bann people
Actually Joymax banned accounts for 100 years. Have some of them banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2017, 23:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CostaMixZ View Post
Actually Joymax banned accounts for 100 years. Have some of them banned.
Most of them got unbanned a few weeks later.
And those who were not unbanned were goldbotbots or unimportant lowbobs.

The only thing were Joymax really banns players is changeback. But even then you can get unbanned if you contact the support.
Old 01/03/2017, 00:29   #6

I just find it hilarious how after all of these years they do not realize botting could have been stopped by increasing xp rates.
Although speaking on JCP's behalf, more chars botting buying silk=more profit for them. I'm confused how they think they can come out positively if they even attempted to ban bots.
Old 01/03/2017, 01:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftbllrp;35605529[B
]I just find it hilarious how after all of these years they do not realize botting could have been stopped[/B] by increasing xp rates.
Trust me. Even high EXP/SP can not stop "players" to use a bot.

Look at all the pServers. People are still botting on Servers with an EXP/SP rate higher than x50... On the one hand to reach maximum Level asap and on the other hand to farm Gold, SoX and so on. Even on pServers with x1000 rate I saw people botting.

The Level System is boring and it does not change after all. If you reached Level 30 you know how it works and then it is the same all over again. There really isn't a challenge in that. Simply: Selecting the target, pressing "1" "2" and maybe "3" and the mob is down. Pots? Nah Autopotion is doing everything. Collecting items? No, Pickpet is doing that job. And here is the main difference from and oldschool game to a modern game. And people who know modern games are able to see how boring SRO is. Thats one reason why player left the game. And it also is one of the reason why 99,99999% of all SRO players are botting.

Silkroad is an Asia-Grinder. And people in asia love grinding. But even in asia people want to see dynamic gameplay in 2017. And Silkroad can not offer that. Look at the kSRO Servers. There are max 200 players online. Would be the same for iSRO if people wouldn't run there own 8-men-parties

When looking back to Silkroad my guild members and I (and basically every other player I know) lost interest in grinding when we reached level 50/60. It was totally boring after that and took ages to get further. After that basically only played SRO by hand when we did PVP/FTW, Trade/Thief/Hunter-Jobs or fights against uniques. And that was really fun. But most of that got destroyed. E.g.
- Joymax removed the job system
- Playeres used there own buffer parties in PVP and Fortress War (I mean... what the f*ck is going on)
- PK at Uniques/Reverse Scrolls got more options...
- DG 12/13/14 => That P2W totally f*cked it up.

And baamm. SRO really wasn't good anymore and becomes annyoing. People left and here we are. A dead game with 99,99% botters, bad graphics, outdated graphics, incompetent developers, scammers, goldbots and publishers (yes, even JC Planet is stupid as hell).

Oh. And ofc I forgot to mention all of the stupid pServers that destroyed the game experience even more. That was one of the other reasons why people left SRO. With the release of the first official SRO-Files with Euro-Chars (Hello EliteSRO), people were seperated even more. And the further it goes thousands of stupid pServers opened, gave people everything they wanted to have. And at that point there was no reason for that person to go back to iSRO again because everything there tooks ages to get.

But we are getting offtopic now.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/03/2017, 02:45   #8
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
Quote:
Trust me. Even high EXP/SP can not stop "players" to use a bot.

Look at all the pServers. People are still botting on Servers with an EXP/SP rate higher than x50... On the one hand to reach maximum Level asap and on the other hand to farm Gold, SoX and so on. Even on pServers with x1000 rate I saw people botting.

The Level System is boring and it does not change after all. If you reached Level 30 you know how it works and then it is the same all over again. There really isn't a challenge in that. Simply: Selecting the target, pressing "1" "2" and maybe "3" and the mob is down. Pots? Nah Autopotion is doing everything. Collecting items? No, Pickpet is doing that job. And here is the main difference from and oldschool game to a modern game. And people who know modern games are able to see how boring SRO is. Thats one reason why player left the game. And it also is one of the reason why 99,99999% of all SRO players are botting.

Silkroad is an Asia-Grinder. And people in asia love grinding. But even in asia people want to see dynamic gameplay in 2017. And Silkroad can not offer that. Look at the kSRO Servers. There are max 200 players online. Would be the same for iSRO if people wouldn't run there own 8-men-parties

When looking back to Silkroad my guild members and I (and basically every other player I know) lost interest in grinding when we reached level 50/60. It was totally boring after that and took ages to get further. After that basically only played SRO by hand when we did PVP/FTW, Trade/Thief/Hunter-Jobs or fights against uniques. And that was really fun. But most of that got destroyed. E.g.
- Joymax removed the job system
- Playeres used there own buffer parties in PVP and Fortress War (I mean... what the f*ck is going on)
- PK at Uniques/Reverse Scrolls got more options...
- DG 12/13/14 => That P2W totally f*cked it up.

And baamm. SRO really wasn't good anymore and becomes annyoing. People left and here we are. A dead game with 99,99% botters, bad graphics, outdated graphics, incompetent developers, scammers, goldbots and publishers (yes, even JC Planet is stupid as hell).

Oh. And ofc I forgot to mention all of the stupid pServers that destroyed the game experience even more. That was one of the other reasons why people left SRO. With the release of the first official SRO-Files with Euro-Chars (Hello EliteSRO), people were seperated even more. And the further it goes thousands of stupid pServers opened, gave people everything they wanted to have. And at that point there was no reason for that person to go back to iSRO again because everything there tooks ages to get.

But we are getting offtopic now.
totaly agree to this. i started to play sro again like after 2 year break and it sucks real hard now, like getting to 130 with hand would take ages
Old 01/03/2017, 03:30   #9

What I meant by that was if they originally introduced a higher xp rate that botting wouldn't be as rampant. There are bots in every MMO; I just don't think it'd be so bad here. Who knows though; unless anyone has a time machine they're willing to hop in lol.

I do agree with your other points though. @

Additionally, we are SO ACCUSTOMED to botting that removing bots now would finally put the last DAGGER in this game. I just think people are freaking out because we're used to Joymax saying this garbage but we've never heard it from a new company. Relax. If Joymax had this secret formula to kill all bots and ACTUALLY wanted to..it would have been used to purge us years ago.
Old 01/03/2017, 14:51   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftbllrp View Post
What I meant by that was if they originally introduced a higher xp rate that botting wouldn't be as rampant.
Yea. I know what you meant. Thats why I am referring to the SRO pServers with high EXP/SP rates where people are still botting. Even if they could reach max. cap within 1 or 2 days with playing by hands.

There were a lot of other things that Joymax could have done to prevent players from botting. Just a short list
- Banning players asap (IMHO the most important thing in the whole)
- Improving PVE
- Better Quests
- Improving the story
- Making it harder to bot

And there are hunderets of other aspects that could have been improved over the year to stop players from botting. Instead of inceasing the EXP/SP the better option would have been to simply lower the EXP as a whole you need for a level up.

Combining these features you would achive a completely new experience. But changing 1 or 2 things would not be enough.
Old 01/03/2017, 16:29   #11

elite*gold: 1
Von wo stammt die Info ?
Finde offiziell nirgendwo was ...
Old 01/03/2017, 16:34   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceOne92 View Post
Von wo stammt die Info ?
Finde offiziell nirgendwo was ...
Old 01/03/2017, 17:19   #13

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Will see if they actually do it or they just lie to attract non-botters. Will have to test it ^.^
Old 01/04/2017, 06:20   #14

Just saw truths here, and about these parts:

Quote:

(...)

Many idiot private servers killed the sro essence. Ohh yeah man, you just make me remember about lot of interesting things which went in oblivion on this game. Cerberus quest, Captain Ivy quest, Finding Holy water quest, Defeating Goria quest. Had lots of fun doing and discovering these things on the past, when Silkroad was a game, literally. We need more dinamic and different quests like this.

The official quest system from 121-130 its just RIDICULOUS! Nothing different, only kill and grab something Meh. Boring. The fire tree map is amazing.. arabian coast deserves something elaborated, petra and devil's garden dungeons are closed for some unknown reason.

Several part of new generation of silkroad only knows Start bot for do everything, play PVP only with full buffers goldbots in trace, they dont even know the game well, there is no curiosity to explore this game a little. Maybe its one effect of only paying to be stronger.

Three things ruined this game:
1: Sick players logging more than 50, 70 or 100 accounts in clientless in a same computer;
2: Absurd pay for win, getting harder after 120cap, and more harder yet at 125-130 cap (VIP, Premium Pop cards, including d14 and d15 at these pops).
3: Total incompetence of Joymax - allowing the game become an outlaw place, and about more things that you alrdy mentioned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2017, 00:27   #15

We could all sit here and reminiscence all day and chat about what killed the game but the end fact is that it is dead. Ephesus is the last hope...and that ain't a exactly a sure shot. I'd say less than that. If they do manage to finally put the dagger in bots, Silkroad itself will be a thing of the past. A long time coming. A funeral that has been planned for years lol.

Also, I love all of these legit kids acting like they want this to happen. Yea, enjoy having 12 people online.
Btw OP and all other "legits", you're in a union with botters. Stop trying to act all high and mighty. People who handgrind act like they have extensive knowledge of the game. I remember one global saying "Handgrinders are the vegans of SRO" and it is so true. Practice what you preach. Don't buy botter items. Don't join pts with botters. Don't UNION WITH BOTTERS. Your half-assed attempt at "legitimacy" is hysterical to me.

Tags
ephesus, legit, mrsilkroadtv, nonbotter, sro