Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best party setup for SRO-R Ephesus?

Discussion on Best party setup for SRO-R Ephesus? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/15/2016, 20:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsterlord View Post

That's why bot pts suck.
You act like that party can't get anything done, what exactly is so wrong with it?
I figure if that setup was played by legits it would perform great.
Please elaborate.
Old 08/15/2016, 21:15   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiro91 View Post
You act like that party can't get anything done, what exactly is so wrong with it?
I figure if that setup was played by legits it would perform great.
Please elaborate.
Sure, you CAN play this setup as legit too - personally I never would play this setup. The topic was about the "best" setup though.

Also, on a side note, warrior luring with "script", how stupid is that? I've seen this in many bot pservers. Usually warrior is walking in an triangle using howling shout here and there. The funny things is, he only is catching like 1-3 mobs at max. That's ridiculous!

Warrior lurers are pretty slow compared to a rogue and aggro transfer towards clerics is harder. Mobs most likely will follow the warrior while he is luring and the Wizards having protect will waste their AoEs due to mobs getting spread from killing center. Rogue, Warlock or china lurer can constantly be on the run fishing mobs and one group heal is enough to transfer aggro to clerics.

About bards, you don't need 2 bards for dancing anymore. 1 Bard can dance alone. With a setup like above 3 dmg, 2 bards, 1 warrior lure you massively will lack mobs.

2 Clerics provide you with advantages in aggro management, easier survivability and everyone in the PT is buffed with STR/INT. You might can try with 1 Cleric but PT won't run perfect then. 1 Cleric is recommended from Lv 100+.

I recommend my videos to see efficient pts in action.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2016, 21:30   #18

Quote:
Sure, you CAN play this setup as legit too - personally I never would play this setup. The topic was about the "best" setup though.

Also, on a side note, warrior luring with "script", how stupid is that? I've seen this in many bot pservers. Usually warrior is walking in an triangle using howling shout here and there. The funny things is, he only is catching like 1-3 mobs at max. That's ridiculous!

Warrior lurers are pretty slow compared to a rogue and aggro transfer towards clerics is harder. Mobs most likely will follow the warrior while he is luring and the Wizards having protect will waste their AoEs due to mobs getting spread from killing center. Rogue, Warlock or china lurer can constantly be on the run fishing mobs and one group heal is enough to transfer aggro to clerics.

About bards, you don't need 2 bards for dancing anymore. 1 Bard can dance alone. With a setup like above 3 dmg, 2 bards, 1 warrior lure you massively will lack mobs.

2 Clerics provide you with advantages in aggro management, easier survivability and everyone in the PT is buffed with STR/INT. You might can try with 1 Cleric but PT won't run perfect then. 1 Cleric is recommended from Lv 100+.

What about the leveling process to 100 though (or 90 in this case)?
Can one bard supply an entire party with mana with just mana cycle?
Me and my friends are looking for a setup that will get us to 90 smoothly and having a reliable mana battery is a big deal to me.
You're definitely right about the luring though, a botted warrior obviously can't beat a human Xbow Rogue.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2016, 22:45   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiro91 View Post
What about the leveling process to 100 though (or 90 in this case)?
Can one bard supply an entire party with mana with just mana cycle?
Why not? The bard provides the clerics and wizards with Mana Cycle. It's a fulltime job in the PT. Warrior and Lurer can rely on their MP pots.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2016, 05:30   #20

elite*gold: 16
Quote:

Keep playing 2 clerics then [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Old 08/25/2016, 21:42   #21

I'm thinking of making party on sro-r
With awesome world giving 50% of normal dance but with 1 bard im thinking about that setup:

2x warrior
1x int cler
1x warlock
1x int bard(attacking)
3x wizard

Wizards and cler will get pain, warlock and wizards will get fences, bard protection only.

What do you think about that setup?
Old 08/27/2016, 02:45   #22

Im actually really ******* hyped for this, 2hours may seem low but if you grind with your hand its the sweet spot, im glad joymax is taking the right path for the first time
Old 08/27/2016, 19:44   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by godnjavec123 View Post
Im actually really ******* hyped for this, 2hours may seem low but if you grind with your hand its the sweet spot, im glad joymax is taking the right path for the first time
Until they ban bots, no path is right path.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2016, 14:56   #24

The old system.
2 x warrior for buffs and lure,
3 x wizard for dmg,
1 x cleric - heal,
2 x bard - buffs.

Tags
phbot, silkroad