Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] New official sro-r server cap 90 coming to europe.

Discussion on [Discussion] New official sro-r server cap 90 coming to europe. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/09/2016, 09:11   #136

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kape7 View Post
By the way people are very optimistic about the rates, I didn't play iSRO since 2010 or something so I forgot about how poor rates x1 are, so as a reminder I logged in to iSRO-R yesterday and created a character. It took 7 movias to get to level 2. From level 60 and beyond the exp curve is insane on SRO.

Bot will be mandatory to get to level cap, party play is very repetitive on SRO and PvE is not that engaging to spend weeks grinding. Even with premium (rates +100%) its still rates x2, which doesn't make much of a difference.
If you follow the quests, in 1 month max you're 90.
Old 08/09/2016, 09:16   #137

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsterlord View Post
Level 90 is not hard to reach. Should take about a month probably when you make regular PTs within the given EXP restriction time. Problem is that 99% of the sro players never experienced a true grinding PT.
You are wrong
Old 08/09/2016, 10:01   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite. View Post
If you follow the quests, in 1 month max you're 90.
Isnt it correct that also the quest exp time is limited? so if you finish some quests after exp time, the full quest is wasted?
Whats about uniques you fight with your party one hour and above. then exp limit is reached and you wont get any ep and loot from it?

i dont get the sror principe...

The Quests are different in SROR?
Sorry, but i never Played SRO R before. I want to use it as a fresh experience. if i have at least 25% of fun i had in good old times, it will be worth for me =)

Is there anyone who can tell me some features like the quests in sro r ?
I thought its only normal isro with exp time limit...

But please via PN, it is not a thread of discussion about sror =)
Old 08/09/2016, 10:21   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kape7 View Post
Bot will be mandatory to get to level cap
Bot never was mandatory to reach cap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilva123 View Post
You are wrong
I highly doubt. Well then, how does a real hunting PT looks like?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2016, 12:17   #140

Quote:

1 warrior 1 cleric 1 warlock 2 bards and 3 wizards
Old 08/09/2016, 13:01   #141

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:

You seem to forget that all botters used to handgrind too. Hell, even most botters still handgrind on pservers to be the first capped player they just start botting when they're afk
Old 08/09/2016, 14:19   #142

I love it, there is actually ppl hating on botters in this thread, been a long time since i have seen that lol.

On topic, sorry for my ignorance on the sroR matter, could anyone tell me if the trading system is actually worth it on sroR, or is jobbing just an alternative way of pvping like it was in iSRO?
Old 08/09/2016, 14:31   #143

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
It's the new job system, you're gonna have to fight for the automatic caravan to get as much profit as possible for the job sets.
Old 08/09/2016, 14:40   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurbyy View Post
I love it, there is actually ppl hating on botters in this thread, been a long time since i have seen that lol.

On topic, sorry for my ignorance on the sroR matter, could anyone tell me if the trading system is actually worth it on sroR, or is jobbing just an alternative way of pvping like it was in iSRO?
Yeah, well, this new server will be perfect for legit players, I guess that's why there's so many of us in this thread

Regarding the new trading system:
Yes, it is most definitely worth it!
You need to get both black and blue stones (hunters get blue stones, thieves get black stones - so to get both you sell some and buy the other) and recipes to create job gear.
You need the job gear as it provides you with extra bonuses in addition to your normal gear. It can also be worn when not jobbing, which is why it's super useful to have a good job gear set.

You get the blue and black stones from picking up trading good boxes when grinding and then, when you have a full pouch of goods, you either deliver them to a job NPC in town and fight to protect a NPC-caravan that automatically walks from one town to another at specific times throughout the day. The opposing job will have to try to kill the caravan.

Alternatively, you can also do a more traditional trade where it's only you on your own horse, riding from one town to another.

Both of these alternatives provide you with either blue or black stones (depending on your job). I personally prefer doing the "traditional" trades.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/09/2016, 15:41   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurbyy View Post

Hating on bots= Hating on the reason why silkroad was ruined.
if you ever played during cap 60-70 you'd know what the game can be when everyone handgrinds, and then to rest they go to the jangan/downhang gate to pvp and chill, visit stalls, hunt uniques, pk people, etc...
place is crowded, sense of community, sense of real enjoyment.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2016, 16:54   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by luuk View Post
Isnt it correct that also the quest exp time is limited? so if you finish some quests after exp time, the full quest is wasted?
Whats about uniques you fight with your party one hour and above. then exp limit is reached and you wont get any ep and loot from it?

i dont get the sror principe...

The Quests are different in SROR?
Sorry, but i never Played SRO R before. I want to use it as a fresh experience. if i have at least 25% of fun i had in good old times, it will be worth for me =)

Is there anyone who can tell me some features like the quests in sro r ?
I thought its only normal isro with exp time limit...

But please via PN, it is not a thread of discussion about sror =)
Long story short, this is a P2P server. You will not get anywhere playing for free. Turning in quests will be 50% less if you're in the red bar, after 3 hours you will be disconnected.

SRO-R's quests are similar, kill X monsters, collect Y blue bags, return to Z person. They just give more XP / SP and give you coins to buy 1D-8D sun items.

VIP 1 - 100 silk gives you 4 hours of 100% XP
VIP 2 - 300 silk gives you 24/7

I'm going to try the server to see if I like the community and features before I pay them anything. I can buy many other games for the price of a 1 year SRO "subscription"..which is $360...excluding astrals, immos, etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2016, 16:57   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilva123 View Post
1 warrior 1 cleric 1 warlock 2 bards and 3 wizards
And where is the lurer?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2016, 17:11   #148

Quote:
And where is the lurer?
overrated
Old 08/09/2016, 17:37   #149

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
And where is the lurer?
The warrior is lol, and yes if u know how to play its possible
Old 08/09/2016, 18:09   #150

Quote:
And where is the lurer?
there is a warrior lol, its possible if you know how to do everything good. I thought you have alot of experience, but when you asked about where is lurer...