Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] New official sro-r server cap 90 coming to europe.

Discussion on [Discussion] New official sro-r server cap 90 coming to europe. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/07/2016, 18:02   #106

elite*gold: 0
JC Planet has updated their Silkroad-R page for Ephesus!

It no longer says: When you join JC Planet and make character in Silkroad R with the account, you will receive great benefits.
- 1st ~ 9th grade +5 weapon of “Seal of Sun”"

Personally I think this is great news, every playing having a 76 Sun +5 weapon would have been a disaster.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2016, 18:04   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by #rekt View Post
I think it'll be interesting to see how such a server unfolds.

The one thing that is really bothering me now is this:

I was thinking it may have been text for another server but it is 100% this server.

I think that takes a lot of the fun out of the game. If it is true I may consider a STR bow instead since my crit will be higher. It would be an anti-wizard machine.
Well... we'd all get SUN weapons anyway from FGW, so it actually doesn't make any difference whether they give them to us straight away or make us do FGW to get 'em

And the cap will increase to 100 at some point anyway. I doubt they'll wait as long between cap upgrades as ISRO did (just my best guess).
Old 08/07/2016, 18:04   #108

This is true, it would have been a bad decision to give everybody sun from the start.

Everybody in +0 gear with a sun +5 weapon would have been hilarious.

I'm hoping they wait a good 6 months or so before moving caps. I'll likely quit when 120 cap comes, I really don't like it past 110.
Old 08/07/2016, 19:00   #109

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
That's good to see, atleast it motivates players to be active (fgw) while ofcourse donators could just simply buy all the cards, it'll boost the activity.
Old 08/07/2016, 20:11   #110

Quote:
JC Planet has updated their Silkroad-R page for Ephesus!

It no longer says: When you join JC Planet and make character in Silkroad R with the account, you will receive great benefits.
- 1st ~ 9th grade +5 weapon of “Seal of Sun”"

Personally I think this is great news, every playing having a 76 Sun +5 weapon would have been a disaster.
It says right here:

We'll still be getting SUN +5 weapons. But why is that a disaster? As I said, we'd get them from FGW anyway.

So getting them for free doesn't make any difference from normal Silkroad-R, really
Old 08/07/2016, 20:25   #111

+3 gear or worse with sun +5 weapons is going to be messy.

What's weird is when I go to your link it shows the sun bonus. When you go back to the main page and click "new server Ephesus opens" it shows the same page but doesn't list the sun bonus.

I guess we'll find out shortly. I guess it's fine either way since I don't plan on PvPing for a while.
Old 08/07/2016, 20:37   #112

Quote:
+3 gear or worse with sun +5 weapons is going to be messy.

What's weird is when I go to your link it shows the sun bonus. When you go back to the main page and click "new server Ephesus opens" it shows the same page but doesn't list the sun bonus.

I guess we'll find out shortly. I guess it's fine either way since I don't plan on PvPing for a while.
It's because you're viewing the wrong link.

Go here:
And click here (screenshot):

It should show the SUN weapons there. Doesn't it?
Old 08/07/2016, 21:03   #113

Interesting. If you click the box I linked it won't show the sun bonus for JC members.
If you go to the link highlighted in your image it'll show the bonus.
Old 08/07/2016, 21:22   #114

Quote:
Interesting. If you click the box I linked it won't show the sun bonus for JC members.
If you go to the link highlighted in your image it'll show the bonus.
It doesn't show up on your link because you're linking to a different post on their website

The one you linked to was "New Server in Europe".
Old 08/07/2016, 23:58   #115

I know, they should have mentioned the bonuses in both threads since they're on the JC website.

I think it's funny that registering a free account gives you such insane bonuses.
Old 08/08/2016, 00:31   #116

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
I feel like they're 2 different servers, aren't they? One hosted by JC, one by joymax? Or is that my misunderstanding
Old 08/08/2016, 03:53   #117

They're the same server.

You can log in through a Joymax account or a JC account, which is how you get the benefits.

JC Planet seems to have control of the server under Joymax's supervision.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2016, 11:49   #118

Quote:
They're the same server.

You can log in through a Joymax account or a JC account, which is how you get the benefits.

JC Planet seems to have control of the server under Joymax's supervision.
What do you mean exactly?
I can get some benefits if i use an JC Planet account?

---------------------------------------------------------

I Think i will give it a try.
Depends on the Prices for Silks.
around 40$ / 3 Months is okay in my mind. Hopefully there won`t be hundrets of gold bots =)
But if the server is not strong enought and the ping is also that bad like on other isro server, it is not worth the money... =)
Old 08/08/2016, 12:54   #119

Quote:
I know, they should have mentioned the bonuses in both threads since they're on the JC website.

I think it's funny that registering a free account gives you such insane bonuses.
Yeah, true, they could have mentioned it in both threads

But do you feel the bonuses are insane? I don't. We'd all get SUN weapons from FGW anyway. So all we're getting (that we wouldn't otherwise get) is the 100k sp, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luuk View Post

around 40$ / 3 Months is okay in my mind. Hopefully there won`t be hundrets of gold bots =)
But if the server is not strong enought and the ping is also that bad like on other isro server, it is not worth the money... =)
Yes, if you login via a JCPlanet account, your chars will get 1-9D sun weapons and 100k sp to start off with (read more here: ). So yeah, definitely do that!

The price for VIP 1 is $10 per month. For VIP 2 it's $30 per month (assuming the prices will be the same as for the current Silkroad-R servers, which I'm quite sure it will be).

The ping should be better if you're from Europe, as the servers will be located in Europe.
Old 08/08/2016, 13:42   #120

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by luuk View Post

They're trying to get people to create an account via JC planet, that's why u'll get some benefits aswell.