Thanks for the key!
Can anyone upload the client (downloading at less then 10KB/s )
erm r you downloading with torrent or no??You should with torrent..Mine speed was 200kb/s ..Just leave it some time and it'll increase.I had like 10kb/s for 30minutes and then it increased
erm r you downloading with torrent or no??You should with torrent..Mine speed was 200kb/s ..Just leave it some time and it'll increase.I had like 10kb/s for 30minutes and then it increased
as is said i'd highly appreciate it if someone would be that kind to give me an invitation.
his lovely behaviour would also be mentioned on silkroad - privatserver dot de
need help!!!!(9D Thai) 09/08/2010 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies i have a problem with 9D Thai version.....i dont have fmod.dll....and i can't play without it...i need a link from where to download it or something....please help me
and sorry for bad english
hi I'm a thai 04/08/2010 - Say Hello - 2 Replies hi everybody
hi I'm a thai 04/06/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies I am a Thai people want to play Grand Chase usa I need to do.
Help me Please
:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
thai sro need help 10/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies well i registered an acc
i got an email from ini3 visa ... .i logged in
but where i can fint the serial number (i got a code)
and do i need to register at ini3 visa + ?
PFW Thai BOT 06/13/2008 - Perfect World - 8 Replies Use it for education purpose only. Use it by your faith, I am not force you to use it. Already unlock time limitation.
Programs can be use when it is minimize state
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
Thai MultiClient (Place file at C:\Perfect World\element\ and run it, already bypass launcher)
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
Thai MultiClient Unlimit Jump & Zoom
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting