Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The efficiency comparation between Sroking and Sbot

Discussion on The efficiency comparation between Sroking and Sbot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/03/2009, 08:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
Yeah but botting on a wiz with sroking is better...cuz sroking has obtion if HP gets below some % ... it autoaticaly casts cleric HP buffs ... ...my wiz never died using sroking.... but dies 6-10 times each day when using s-bot... btw ..im 90 wizzards ...with items full blue
Old 06/03/2009, 08:16   #17

When it comes to TAXI ..s-bot rullezz B-) ... im powerfarming at ongs...and no one can ks me :P ... is so faaast
Old 06/03/2009, 10:20   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkdemol View Post
your test is flawed.

There are too many things that influence such a test that its nearly Impossible to compare bots like you did, a simple example is the spawnrate.

What you should do if you REALLY want a good test.

Make 2 exactly the same chars with the same gap and gear, set them on the same location and range, 1 with sbot the other with sroking, then come back and tell if sroking did as well as you described

My money is on sbot.
Your incompetens overweights you intelligence.

Read the TS post again, buttcheek.
Old 06/03/2009, 13:48   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberta View Post
Your incompetens overweights you intelligence.

Read the TS post again, buttcheek.
theres no need to insult other people.

@ topic: imo sbot is better overall but i do like the self heal feature when hp < %.

im just wondering how much will be the cost of the bot and how many people will buy that instead of sbot... *clientless+ 15 chars + autologing*

off topic: sbot should added that self heal feature a long time ago same for cast attack " xxxxx " when hp of monster is < % (would be useful. less mp if u cant 1 hit the mobs or w/e and u save some times cause 1 shock lion> nuke)
Old 06/05/2009, 11:11   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkdemol View Post
your test is flawed.

There are too many things that influence such a test that its nearly Impossible to compare bots like you did, a simple example is the spawnrate.

What you should do if you REALLY want a good test.

Make 2 exactly the same chars with the same gap and gear, set them on the same location and range, 1 with sbot the other with sroking, then come back and tell if sroking did as well as you described

My money is on sbot.
lol.. what i have done is exactly using the same acc, same equip and botting location and range.. everything is some except the bot..

and i think if i bot my char at the spot where the mobs are the same lvl as me, sroking will be much more better~ coz the avoid boss functions is sooooooo cool~ and the same function in sbot is sXXt..
Old 06/05/2009, 11:12   #21

Easy Ways to Make Account in World of Warcraft

Links edited
Old 06/05/2009, 11:18   #22

well, guys, i think you should try the latest version of sroking. thats damm fast now!
sroking gets some many awesome features, and the team are working on improving all the time. sroking is more easier and more intelligent, the speed of updating is the fastest!
sroking FTW!
Old 06/14/2009, 07:59   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumk View Post
well, guys, i think you should try the latest version of sroking. thats damm fast now!
sroking gets some many awesome features, and the team are working on improving all the time. sroking is more easier and more intelligent, the speed of updating is the fastest!
sroking FTW!
Was tired of the flames so i made 2 lvl 52 wiz/bard

both on same location no party, ks on, same range, same mastery..npc items.

sbot is way faster, sroking still has some delay to pick up items and that still slow it down.
Old 06/14/2009, 08:15   #24

Well let's settle it down a little SBOT and Sroking is both good bot's atm it's like everyone decision to make wich bot they like right?

Both bot aint completely yet so why take this up? like sbot don't have many spot to regiester while Sroking u can register all the time and
INDEED sroking need an feature where the aim/target going to be faster and the delay after picking mob so i think we instead of take this to nowhere we better give

BOTH #Sroking and #sbot a BIG THANKS instead and waiting for both bots to be completely done

A big thanks to Sbot and Sroking