Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS [Mercury] 104 Glaivier Full Str

Discussion on WTS [Mercury] 104 Glaivier Full Str within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS [Mercury] 104 Glaivier Full Str

Only a 100$ or a good offer. it is pretty cheap the char have 3 avatar dresses and one pick pet... 350mil and 11D set not FB

GLAVIER FULL STR at MERCURY server

Heuskal = 104
Fire = 102
Light = 58
cold = 42

you can set the masters as you want by doing cursed hearts quest.....

and its 68% so once u hit 105, you can SP farm massively so hurry up and buy this or OFFEr

Instant sell if it is 100$ Or you can just offer

My msn is if you would like to discuss.

thank you
Old 09/26/2010, 06:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sekka, ur dumb
Old 09/26/2010, 06:52   #3

NVM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS GLAIVIER 99 ON MARS
09/17/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hello , I WTS a Glaivier 99 Fire/Light/Heuskal with a Dress and a Dead Grab Pet For silks. He Has a Stuff and a 98+5 Glaivie Good stats. If you are interested , leave a message with your e-mail i will add you on Msn. Thx ^.^
WTS-WTT 98 GLAIVIER
08/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Guys , I want to trade a 98 Glaivier Heuskal-Fire-Cold For Any Build on Any Server. Or Wts it For Silks by PaySafeCard. Post here if you are interested with your email for more information ( For the trade we use a MM like Roby ) Thx .
WTS LVL 66 FULL INT S/S NUKER ~60K SP [MERCURY]
01/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
like the topic say i want to sell this char. only via pp leave offers if you want more infos just write it down ty
WTS Full Farmed INT lvl 90 on mercury
09/30/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i wanna sell my char lvl 90 FF INT sword/light/cold lvl 90 screens and more info on msn - [email protected] payment methods - western union or moneybookers btw, i have secret answer and acc dont have email verification
[Mercury]SELL Wizard/Bard lv80 full farmed and lv69 Full Str Glaive - PayPal accepted
07/18/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all, i play ECSRO at the moment and dont have enough time to play in ISRO anymore. So, I want to sell my lv80 char WIZARD full farmed in SRO Global, server Mercury. Payment-Method : PayPal or regular Bank-Transfer. (für Deutsche : PayPal oder normale Überweisung) Offers here pls. Infos :