Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[iSRO - Venice] WTS lvl 107 Wizard/Bard char

Discussion on [iSRO - Venice] WTS lvl 107 Wizard/Bard char within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[iSRO - Venice] WTS lvl 107 Wizard/Bard char

Hi all,

Since the IP limit on iSRO I quitted, and today I decided to sell my main char, mostly used in grind parties: 3viL_ (Link to Rev6 page )

This char is not verified. I can do that on request, or you can do it yourself once you bought it.

The char never ong farmed, it was lvled up with 0 gapping all the way. Before the IP limit I was farming it in JC, but im tired of it. 3viL_ has Knight status, gap 4 (103 FF) and 118k SP. Also this char never got hacked or scammed and has a clean name ingame.

Skills:

Inventory:

Its not worth showing the gear.. She got a robe +5 set and +3 acces with medium blues. (60%+)

This char also wears a permanent avatar dress (Bought with premium silk). Blues on it are horrible since I only bought it for the looks. (4x str on dress, 1x str + 150MP on hat)

If you are interested..
Im a trustable person. I never scammed ingame, and this char is just useless for me since im not playing anymore. I only accept real money, so dont even try to offer me with ingame gold. There is no price for it yet, so feel free to offer.

My way of selling a char;
You pay the money first, i'll give you the info. I do not give ID/PW to anyone to just 'check' the char before buying, if you want to know anything about it, just ask.

Thanks for your time by reading this. =)
Old 06/23/2011, 11:03   #2

No one? lol
Old 06/23/2011, 11:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested in a lv 107 nuker with nova spear+9 and nice set full int with 700 k sp left. in saturn ?
Old 06/23/2011, 11:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you got skype or msn we can talk a bit about it.
Old 06/23/2011, 12:31   #5

No ty, as you can read in my startpost I said I quitted SRO, and im only interested in real money.
Old 06/25/2011, 17:08   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

30€ via paypal
Old 06/25/2011, 23:47   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiIentStorm View Post
30€ via paypal
Make it 40, and its fine.
Old 06/27/2011, 19:09   #8

3viL_ is sold to 'hcocram'. Have fun with your new char!!