Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ALL SOSUN or lvl42 and higher sos things on ODIN

Discussion on WTB ALL SOSUN or lvl42 and higher sos things on ODIN within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB ALL SOSUN or lvl42 and higher sos things on ODIN

okay all sosun things on odin and weapons from lvl42 + sos

achja ich bin deutscher ihr könnt mich im game pmen unter KeN_Ny

u can pm me in game with KeN_Ny

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Isro accounts for a lvl42/52 sosun bow on ECSRO VIP
01/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
The offered accounts number depends on the bow's degree. All on Iris server. The levels are 75, 67, 65, 42.
higher lvling on higher maps after patch impossible?
01/05/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
hi community, i have searched on the forum informations(but nothing found, maybe search term was bad) about if in the last time if the game was so patched that the posibility of "higher lvl map LVLing" is now making DC? i tried to kill a creature in draco desert with crespo LVL char, before beast died i would DC, can any body confirm? ps: i used only WH to get to crespo, nothing else. thx
Sosun Blade Or Sosun bow 10deg
08/31/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
If you was to pick a sun blade or sun bow 10deg...which one will you pick.. I want a sun blade because it will hit stronger in pvp but look like the sun bow is better to play with because of alot of crit. Help me with any suggestions. Want to know it for the event!
WTB D9 SOSUN WARLOCK ROD [ODIN]
06/16/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
as per topic. Server: odin
WTS/WTT lvl42 Sorcserer Gaiahon
03/08/2008 - Archlord - 0 Replies
I want to sell my account. Or trade it for a lvl40+ Mage/Knight on Gaiahon. For more info pm me.