Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya freezes once Maximized

Discussion on Shaiya freezes once Maximized within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya freezes once Maximized

Hello,
Recently I have been experiencing this "full screen" problem on Windows Mode. Once I try to maximize the game.exe, it freezes up (look at the video below). I have tried to look it up and find any reason for why this is happening, but I have not yet found any solution to this problem. I have tried to uninstall my driver and download the latest version but that didn't help. Changing the recommended monitor resolution (1920x1080) didn't help as well. Since Shaiya doesn't have the optimize option 1920x1080, I tried to add it manually via the CONFIG.ini but that didn't solve the problem either. So basically I am lost and have no clue on how to fix this. This problem occurred when I went from using the Integrated Graphics (which gives bad FPS in pvp or in general) to the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960m. If anyone have been through something like this before, or knows what causes this problem, I would appreciate to get a heads up.

My Computer Info:
  • Inter Core i5-5200U
  • CPU 2.20GHz 2.20GHz
  • 8GB RAM, 64-bit
  • Intel HD Graphics 5500
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960m
  • Windows 10
Video -
Old 11/05/2016, 16:36   #2

if you are EP 5or ask ADM to remove Anti Freeze , because if people switch screen to go skype or internet and stick someone for PL or other , when you switch screen Shaiya Game freeze
Old 11/05/2016, 21:12   #3

Hi,
I doubt that's the case. Anti Freezing is already enabled. Thanks for the reply tho.
Old 11/08/2016, 22:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by #BurnGotYaBitch View Post
Hello,
Recently I have been experiencing this "full screen" problem on Windows Mode. Once I try to maximize the game.exe, it freezes up (look at the video below). I have tried to look it up and find any reason for why this is happening, but I have not yet found any solution to this problem. I have tried to uninstall my driver and download the latest version but that didn't help. Changing the recommended monitor resolution (1920x1080) didn't help as well. Since Shaiya doesn't have the optimize option 1920x1080, I tried to add it manually via the CONFIG.ini but that didn't solve the problem either. So basically I am lost and have no clue on how to fix this. This problem occurred when I went from using the Integrated Graphics (which gives bad FPS in pvp or in general) to the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960m. If anyone have been through something like this before, or knows what causes this problem, I would appreciate to get a heads up.

My Computer Info:
  • Inter Core i5-5200U
  • CPU 2.20GHz 2.20GHz
  • 8GB RAM, 64-bit
  • Intel HD Graphics 5500
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960m
  • Windows 10
Video -
As far as i know windows 10 uses an option that it tries to make any program fit the screen resolution but with shaiya it doesn't goes very well, on some clients the screen graphics messes up with some fields missing on screen and weird stuff.

Right click on the game.exe> Properties> Compatibility
Check the screen shot below.

This one worked with me and some other people hope it helps you find your issue.
Old 11/09/2016, 23:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Zeroo View Post
This one worked with me and some other people hope it helps you find your issue.
Hello,
Sadly that did not work for me. It even brought up more weird stuff when I changed it to Windows 7 mode. I am still struggling finding an answer to this issue, so if you happen to read this and got the answer, please let me know. I have tried everything that is out there to try, so I'm basically out of ideas.