Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Make A BOT

Discussion on Make A BOT within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Make A BOT

Can someone make Bot to US version???
Old 05/13/2009, 18:47   #2

There is one, SSB is located on this forum.

Why don't you help make a bot, instead of demanding.
Old 05/15/2009, 05:00   #3

Im working on a bot right now that isnt gonna use pixels. But im stuck. I cant get the bot to send keystrokes to shaiya. I can get the bot to press keys, but the keys wont use keys or anything. But they will type in the chat box in the game. Something else has to be done, but im not sure what. Im hoping some1 else who already made a bot can help me. Im coding it in c# also.
Old 05/15/2009, 20:05   #4

elite*gold: 115
Received Thanks: 12,344
I've had exactly the same problem, so I used simple AutoIt-scripts which just press a key using send() and I ran those scripts with my program.
Old 05/16/2009, 06:06   #5

yeah, i solved my problem the exact same way. Im just using the AutoItX3.dll and im using the send() function in my c# bot. Its working great. I just need to add more features, and i need people to test it.
Old 05/16/2009, 14:19   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcheater3161 View Post
yeah, i solved my problem the exact same way. Im just using the AutoItX3.dll and im using the send() function in my c# bot. Its working great. I just need to add more features, and i need people to test it.
Why not use MicroMacro? It can do everything that's required using Lua as a scripting Language. There are also two Shaiya Bots that probably just need some minor modification to work with Ep4.
Old 05/18/2009, 02:38   #7

My bot is already working. And it has a special feature i thought of that will make it better than any other bot. Its called "resting point". When other bots go to sit down and heal, they sit down wherever they are, no matter what is around them. My bot has a feature where you can click on a spot with your mouse and select that place as your resting point. The bot will return to that spot whenever it has to rest, heal its stats, or just run away from monsters because it might die. Its an awsome feature that i added. I searched for the position information when you click your mouse. The bot will freeze these addresses to one location, so no matter what point you click your mouse at, your character will automatically return to that spot. Pretty cool idea right? I just need to touch it up so that the bot doesnt get stuck on objects when returning to the resting point.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2009, 02:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcheater3161 View Post
My bot is already working. And it has a special feature i thought of that will make it better than any other bot. Its called "resting point". When other bots go to sit down and heal, they sit down wherever they are, no matter what is around them. My bot has a feature where you can click on a spot with your mouse and select that place as your resting point. The bot will return to that spot whenever it has to rest, heal its stats, or just run away from monsters because it might die. Its an awsome feature that i added. I searched for the position information when you click your mouse. The bot will freeze these addresses to one location, so no matter what point you click your mouse at, your character will automatically return to that spot. Pretty cool idea right? I just need to touch it up so that the bot doesnt get stuck on objects when returning to the resting point.
Yes very good idea. and good thinking. It could easily implemented on the ZS Shaiya Bot, as I already have rotate_to and move_to functions.

But atm my bot programming is on hold (have higher priorities I'm working on), but I was trying to implement an action recording system more details here:
Old 05/19/2009, 04:33   #9

My bot is public now. Look for the thread name ShadowBot. =P Hope you like it.
Old 05/23/2009, 07:06   #10

This is Disconnect's bot updated for the latest US version by me.

If you are suspicious, then just replace the config.ini with this:
Attached Files
File Type: rar Disconnect's Bot.rar (3.23 MB, 102 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2009, 17:23   #11

May somme1 explayne how exactly must be all done ,to have a bot.... me n00b.Thx in advance
P.S. 1 more thing may we use it in the new upgrade eternity?
Old 05/25/2009, 13:29   #12

may somme1 explayne for a n00bs like me how exactly must be all done
Old 05/26/2009, 08:45   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by corn flax View Post
may somme1 explayne for a n00bs like me how exactly must be all done
Download that bot, Run Shaiya, Run the bot and set your skills to the correct quick-slots. Then hit Run bot and select the shaiya window.
Old 06/03/2009, 14:17   #14

i dont know how to say..but i need the bot for malaysia too..plzz..