Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya ZS Bot [US]

Discussion on Shaiya ZS Bot [US] within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya ZS Bot [US]

Ich hab hier einen sehr guten Bot gefunden:

leider nur für die US-version. Konnte leider nicht alle Speicheradressen finden die dort verwendet werden (Siehe letzten Thread dort).

Vielleicht kriegt es ja einer von euch hin ihn mit der deutschen version zum laufen zu bringen.
Old 04/04/2009, 05:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Translation for English people (i don't know if the bot works or not pls dont' ask me just here to translate for people in the US that might want to know about it.)

Quote:
I have offered found here a very good: SolarImpact software &formed into a ball; View topic - Shaiya [US] - Shaiya offered ZS

Unfortunately only for the US version. Could unfortunately not all storage addresses find that there relatedly become (see last Thread there).

Perhaps it gets run yes one of you there it with the German version to that to bring.
*translation from an online translator*

To answer your thing intermezzo, it should work but you'll have to change the offset and maybe the pointers.