Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya ep 6.4 server files wings,pets,costiumes

Discussion on Shaiya ep 6.4 server files wings,pets,costiumes within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 08/27/2023, 07:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Can you repeat upload? Broken link
Old 09/04/2023, 13:31   #17

Can you repeat upload your Server file ? it broken link
Old 09/10/2023, 15:43   #18

elite*gold: 27
Server File link doesnt work
Old 09/11/2023, 01:47   #19

RE uploasd please
Old 09/15/2023, 14:32   #20

hi bro not download dlink sever files =(

Tags
shaiya wings pets

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server Files ep 6.4 pets costiumes wings
09/14/2022 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies
hello I decided to start server shaiya from ep 6.4 with costumes pets and wings. I spent a few days on finding files that will work and I did :) now I post for those who do not want to spend a few days searching. The files are for sql serwer 2012. wings are working, this is the effect of my search. Of course, we managed to set up the server for free without buying files, but they probably have a lot of bugs. I am currently in the testing phase and I hope that if any of you find any bugs, we...
[Selling] [NA] Diablo 3 | Wings of Justice, Wings of Valor, Cosmic Wings | Both DLCs
05/26/2021 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
Wings of Justice: https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Wings_of_Justice - These are from Diablo 3 Collectors Edition and are extremely rare and sought after as they're haven't been available for years unless you're lucky to find an unused code on eBay. Wings of Valor: https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Wings_of_Valor - These are from pre-ordering the first DLC of Diablo 3 (RoS) and are also rare and no longer available. Cosmic Wings: https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Cosmic_Wings - These are the...
[Buying] [NA] Diablo 3 | Wings of Justice, Wings of Valor, Cosmic Wings
05/17/2021 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
i am look for a account has this wing on it Diablo 3 | Wings of Justice, Wings of Valor, Cosmic Wings and the one u get form buy starcraft i look for a account has all wing and pets
[Selling] WTS Mercury 184lvl HR14 Blader account ario kred some costiumes and items
03/05/2016 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my account with Blader 184lvl (90% exp) HR 14 on Mercury. Items, skins and stats are on the screens here. PL craft is about 3600 points and Craftsmans katana about 4300. Blader's got also all runes without acu, pene. As in the title there are ario and kred already bought. Name of the char is without any numbers or other crap. On the acc there are also 141lvl FS and 120lvl FB. QSP is 90euro, payment by PayPal. For any questions write here or in PM. :)