Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release Staff Panel

Discussion on Release Staff Panel within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Release Staff Panel

Ok i'm sure with this panel a 4 month people trying to inject this panel and not sucessfully this panel have 100% of security you can test this panel never got injected and this my release for free follow the past in panel what i talking about him enjoy it if you have any problem Pm me so it's better then that GM TOLL Of Trayne01 So it's can be used by GM Admin's if you have any question about him pm me so Maybe I can sell this Panel for 20$USD and im share for community because more ppl have Problem with gm-tool about inject and im helped more ppl with this panel

Screenshot

Sorry for my bad english

Download here

Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/30/2018, 21:40   #2

Thanks for your effort
Old 08/30/2018, 21:43   #3

elite*gold: 15
Screenshot??
Old 08/30/2018, 22:12   #4

Arrow sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velafel View Post
Screenshot??
sure
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2018, 23:31   #5

I'm using this panel now already for more than a half year.

I never edited it and kept the name of the server which used it first i guess.
"Your release" is nothing more than a stolen panel with few options added which is literally easy when you have the php codes of the other options there...

Sad that at the moment almost every week someone starts to release stuff as theirs, though it's not. Does this community even still has a little bit respect?
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/30/2018, 23:51   #6

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Acid View Post

"Your release" is nothing more than a stolen panel with few options added which is literally easy when you have the php codes of the other options there...

Sad that at the moment almost every week someone starts to release stuff as theirs, though it's not. Does this community even still has a little bit respect?
And even worse - they keep trying to make money from some crazy stolen ****.
Adding some options to it does not make it your own property.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2018, 23:52   #7

Arrow xd

Quote:

ok why u have this panel never shared to community stop cry in my post wtf this panel have good security and why u want cry please leave my post if you dont like me bye bye Acid im never edited this panel only edited name and what your doing in my post lol I have php codes so stop cry in my post thank you next time release something good like me bye by bye u mad why i release this panel for community i know i can get money with it if i call u Acid u have any panel for me u say yes i have but not for free like other people in elite pvpers like money bye bye bye
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2018, 23:54   #8

Exclamation ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjayy View Post
And even worse - they keep trying to make money from some crazy stolen ****.
Adding some options to it does not make it your own priority.
im never selling this panel lol what your problem why i share for free
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2018, 00:01   #9

Exclamation

Quote:

that Panel you can add more fuction just i want to know respect my post please
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2018, 00:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Wan View Post
ok why u have this panel never shared to community stop cry in my post wtf this panel have good security and why u want cry please leave my post if you dont like me bye bye Acid im never edited this panel only edited name and what your doing in my post lol I have php codes so stop cry in my post thank you next time release something good like me bye by bye u mad why i release this panel for community i know i can get money with it if i call u Acid u have any panel for me u say yes i have but not for free like other people in elite pvpers like money bye bye bye
I never shared it cause it's not mine, lol. Tho you are the one crying right now lmao. Dude, how dare you talking like you know me thfq. If you would know me you would know i never sold any script or map or whatever. Maybe once cause this person wanted to pay me by respect.
Didn't you even thanked on my free released maps? Seems like your brain is disabled right now
You just acting like a kid here... Anyway, do whatever you want im done with you
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/31/2018, 00:37   #11

Thumbs down hi

Quote:
I never shared it cause it's not mine, lol. Tho you are the one crying right now lmao. Dude, how dare you talking like you know me thfq. If you would know me you would know i never sold any script or map or whatever. Maybe once cause this person wanted to pay me by respect.
Didn't you even thanked on my free released maps? Seems like your brain is disabled right now
You just acting like a kid here... Anyway, do whatever you want im done with you
Really im not a kid im 18 years old and what your going talking about me lol yes im use your map any problem lol so why in thanked in your map you stay mad with me Lfmao im done with you toon to #close
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2018, 01:20   #12

I'll keep repeating, you have mental problems.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2018, 05:17   #13

Wan aka PETI went crazy since get banned on exile, maybe someday he stop with those useless conversations and posts... or some moderator do something about it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2018, 06:22   #14

Angry hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by batymaty View Post
Wan aka PETI went crazy since get banned on exile, maybe someday he stop with those useless conversations and posts... or some moderator do something about it.
mean who care about exile closed im banned for dupe ask to blitz bow or Pure she os hes will ask to u why im banned stop cry and respect my post
Old 08/31/2018, 08:23   #15

Could you please use some commas or punctuation marks in General?
Hell thats annoying to read.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
staff panel