Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] shStudio 0.7.5

Discussion on [Release] shStudio 0.7.5 within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 06/03/2019, 23:22   #496

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by castor4878 View Post
Hello All,

A maintenance release 0.8.0.2 is available for download (see initial post).
It includes several bug fixes, including the corruption of the tradeable field.

Enjoy.
This problem is still in progress. This problem is not present in the old version of shstudio. There are only new versions available. I don't know exactly what the source of the problem is, but if you solve it, it's going to be really great.

Old 06/03/2019, 23:58   #497

Received Thanks: 3,359
That video (edit: recorded and) posted on October 2th, 2018 is supposed to indicate something about the release posted today June 3rd @ 13:18 ???
At least that old video shows invalid texts for all items.

Quote:
it requires 10mn to fix it but years wasn't enough to collect the few required information.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2019, 04:03   #498

Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/04/2019, 11:22   #499

Thumbs up

Hi there. This is my first post, so please do not judge strictly
So. I am from Russia and I faced this problem:
In ShStudio when selecting the Russian language, I had a problem with the encoding-the text displayed incomprehensible symbols. I think this is due to the fact that ShStudio does not support Unicode.
For people with the same problem I wrote this post.
I attach link to 2 files, thats you need to run. After that, restart the Computer. This is it.
PS Some people in our country are too proud and stupid, so they don't help others to solve this problem. Therefore, I will. Please do not open useless servers.
With respect to community of ElitePvPers
Old 06/04/2019, 12:21   #500

Quote:
Originally Posted by rn4444 View Post
In ShStudio when selecting the Russian language, I had a problem with the encoding-the text displayed incomprehensible symbols. I think this is due to the fact that ShStudio does not support Unicode.
the shaiya client does NOT support / use Unicode; shStudio is perfectly fluent with Unicode - and I'm afraid you cannot understand the point.

Quote:
I attach link to 2 files, thats you need to run. After that, restart the Computer. This is it.
Sure, run unknown codes, restart computer and feel disappointed if it is fully corrupted ...
Since you're foolish enough to insert the entire first post in the quote, I guess you'll also be able to think that you'll hack some naives here, poor community.

MODERATOR: please edit the previous post to delete quoted post. Edit: thanks for clean-up.
Old 06/04/2019, 14:21   #501

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
PS Some people in our country are too proud and stupid, so they don't help others to solve this problem.
You can fix this problem just like @ said. Read posts before yours.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2019, 06:23   #502

Quote:
Hi there. This is my first post, so please do not judge strictly
PS Some people in our country are too proud and stupid, so they don't help others to solve this problem. Therefore, I will. Please do not open useless servers.
With respect to community of ElitePvPers
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickQ View Post
You can fix this problem just like @ said. Read posts before yours.
Yes, but his download link is wrong.

Old 06/06/2019, 21:39   #503

Quote:
Yes, but his download link is wrong.

This is ****.
Old 06/11/2019, 01:17   #504

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Sky View Post
Your system language is English, and I have Ukrainian.
No, my (default) system is not English; however this simply does NOT matter.

Quote:
When the system language is set to Russian or Ukrainian, the symbols are not displayed.
Russian or Ukrainian ?! I wonder if you understand that the commonly used Ukrainian codepage are 1125 and 1252 while mainly used Russian codepages are the "Main code page" and the CP 1251.
As long as you fail or forget to take into account the code page of your own system, that of your players and that used to encode the translated .sdata files you are working on, you will continue to have problems.
If on the other hand, we take a few minutes to check what we do (instead of just thinking it's another's fault), we easily get:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]-RazoR-* View Post
This problem is still in progress. This problem is not present in the old version of shstudio.
The *feature* was not present in previous versions. Dealing only with a poorly analyzed problem is rather unhelpful (especially when the messages do not indicate the code page of the operating system nor the expected results, some only indicate the chosen PC).
The lack (or "problem") of the old versions is that they required to work on a system with a CP identical to that of the system of the players, that may be the case but it is an unnecessary constraint; it was and remains relevant to be able to work on different translations of .sdata files from the same system.
The intermediate version (which generated no feedback ... not even surprised) gave back the possibility of ignoring the conversion, the version 0.8.0.3 will allow choosing any CP (even invalid, it's now fully up to you to manage it properly).

I suggested you use the CP 1254 (aka ISO 8859-9) but it seems that Windows prefers the CP 1252.

Quote:
In ShStudio when selecting the Russian language, I had a problem with the encoding-the text displayed incomprehensible symbols.
This is totally wrong. See above.

Quote:
I think this is due to the fact that ShStudio does not support Unicode.
This is totally wrong.

Quote:
For people with the same problem I wrote this post. I attach link to 2 files, thats you need to run.
If the missing files were some .reg patches to change the KLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Nls\CodePage\ ACP item; it may eventually impact the results but such a post is fully useless without explanation (while blinded modification of the registry is just a crime).

Quote:
This is shit.
I don't think so, and it is not a pipe neither.

- = ≡ = - = ≡ = - = ≡ = - = ≡ = - = ≡ = -
Version 0.8.0.3 added to .
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/11/2019, 18:26   #505

Quote:
The *feature* was not present in previous versions. Dealing only with a poorly analyzed problem is rather unhelpful (especially when the messages do not indicate the code page of the operating system nor the expected results, some only indicate the chosen PC).
The lack (or "problem") of the old versions is that they required to work on a system with a CP identical to that of the system of the players, that may be the case but it is an unnecessary constraint; it was and remains relevant to be able to work on different translations of .sdata files from the same system.
The intermediate version (which generated no feedback ... not even surprised) gave back the possibility of ignoring the conversion, the version 0.8.0.3 will allow choosing any CP (even invalid, it's now fully up to you to manage it properly).

I suggested you use the CP 1254 (aka ISO 8859-9) but it seems that Windows prefers the CP 1252.

This problem has improved. I really appreciate you doing this. I am very happy that you have provided the greatest support by adding something to this community. Thank you castor4878.

I wish you continued success.
Old 06/12/2019, 18:22   #506

Quote:
No, my (default) system is not English; however this simply does NOT matter.

Russian or Ukrainian ?! I wonder if you understand that the commonly used Ukrainian codepage are 1125 and 1252 while mainly used Russian codepages are the "Main code page" and the CP 1251.
As long as you fail or forget to take into account the code page of your own system, that of your players and that used to encode the translated .sdata files you are working on, you will continue to have problems.
If on the other hand, we take a few minutes to check what we do (instead of just thinking it's another's fault), we easily get:

This is totally wrong. See above.

This is totally wrong.

If the missing files were some .reg patches to change the KLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Nls\CodePage\ ACP item; it may eventually impact the results but such a post is fully useless without explanation (while blinded modification of the registry is just a crime).

I don't think so, and it is not a pipe neither.

75 / 10000
АНГЛИЙСКИЙ
Перевести вGoogleBing
Is it possible to get the source code of studio Version 0.8.0.3 ? Thank you in advance.
Old 06/19/2019, 10:38   #507

Fake as English . Use this works perfect.
Old 07/16/2019, 20:24   #508

V8.0.3 I'm encountering some problems to edit DBItemData.Sdata when I try to save it, it is empty or corrupted.
Old 07/16/2019, 20:48   #509

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibPor22 View Post
V8.0.3 I'm encountering some problems to edit DBItemData.Sdata when I try to save it, it is empty or corrupted.
same here, with the 8.0.3, i can't edit anything from binary, i.e. when i try to save the DBItemSellData.SData with new items it makes me a new file that is empty and can't load any data that i previously edited.
Old 07/17/2019, 07:28   #510

The software is not friendly to Chinese support

Attached Images
File Type: png TIM图片20190717132403.png (51.6 KB, 131 views)
File Type: png TIM图片20190717132501.png (76.3 KB, 128 views)