Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] shStudio 0.7.5

Discussion on [Release] shStudio 0.7.5 within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 11/01/2015, 20:00   #316

elite*gold: 0
The Colums are Index Upper Pants Hand Boots Face Helmet the colum index is used to make a modle number that is then used by the costumes

Code:
RowID  Armor  Pants   Gaunts  Boots    Face    Helmet
1:	33	32	32	32	0	40
2:	34	33	33	33	0	41
3:	35	34	34	34	0	43
4:	36	35	35	35	0	44
5:	37	36	36	36	0	45
6:	38	37	37	37	0	47
7:	39	38	38	38	0	48
i also notice that when in all items if you try edit the modle number manuly like say for costumes it wont let you use anything over 33 like if it was 0 and you ry make it 37 it goes back to 0 but yet armor items can have modles of 100+ this is in both workspace and archive

also when converting to ep5 or ep6 in workspace it messes with it and it becomes clean no data you might wanna check this out Castor =) the issew was brought to my attention from (Icy)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2015, 18:19   #317

castor i have a problem, after that i have import DBSkillText_xxx.sdata i have all descript and name in skill's, but in game i not see descript, after that i have make a script and used, my descript are remained as before
Old 11/04/2015, 23:28   #318

Received Thanks: 3,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_ View Post
i also notice that when in all items if you try edit the modle number manuly like say for costumes it wont let you use anything over 33 like if it was 0 and you ry make it 37 it goes back to 0 but yet armor items can have modles of 100+ this is in both workspace and archive
I don't understand what you mean.
in "if you try edit the modle number manuly like say for costumes", which model field are u dealing with ? if it is the Model column of a costume item (type = 150; TypeID = whatever), you can set it (with in place edition) to any value 0, 1 or 37 or 153 and that value must match a RowID in the DualLayerClothes.sdata file (and not the rowID of a particular top armor in its MLT file).
I also wonder who is "it" in "it wont let you use".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_ View Post
also when converting to ep5 or ep6 in workspace it messes with it and it becomes clean no data you might wanna check this out Castor =) the issew was brought to my attention from (Icy)
when converting ... an item.sdata file ? from which version ?
from my experience when I open a 4.5 item.sdata, it indicates "Episo 5", if a choose "Tools / format / Episo 6", save it & reopen it, it contains alll its items and now indicates "episo 6". Of course the higher Type present in file is still 100 as it was in the format 5 file.
Only the format of each record is changed; no record are removed (it some were defined in clients 4.5 / 5 but not present in 6.2+, they are not removed) and none is added.
You must create the banks 101, 102, 120 and 150 to have fully valid episo 6.2+ file; and this only requires a select of alll items from 101-1 to 150-255 in a valid 6.2 AGE file, Copy, selection of your converted file, and Paste ... not that hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelMac View Post
castor i have a problem, after that i have import DBSkillText_xxx.sdata i have all descript and name in skill's, but in game i not see descript, after that i have make a script and used, my descript are remained as before
I'm (also) not sure to understand your point.
What means "make a script", what files are you modifying, how and what is the result (as compared to the expected one) ? I don't know what is "as before" (I don't know the exact content of your file before nor after - assuming that we're dealing with "before and after DBSkillText import")

To fully restore your Skill.sdata file, move / rename the skills.desc.ini file (!) then open your skill.sdata file, import a DBSkillText file and save the skill.sdata file. You now have a restored file (still your own values for all numerical fields but names & descriptions from the official imported file).
Eventually restore / rename the skills.desc.ini file if you don't experience issues with it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/05/2015, 13:14   #319

Seems like the .PC files cant be saved right (in 7.5.5). If you just save it without editing it, it still wont work. the PC files are in \Data\cloak\Character\Human
Old 11/05/2015, 21:01   #320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycnosis View Post
Seems like the .PC files cant be saved right (in 7.5.5). If you just save it without editing it, it still wont work. the PC files are in \Data\cloak\Character\Human
The .PC files, present in the 4 subfolders of data/cloak/Character, contain the definition of mantles; these files can be viewed *and* edited by a dedicated editor. when data are loaded, some float values whose absolute value is less than 1e-6 is rounded to zero causing the content of a saved file to appear (a bit) different than the original. also the current viewer (version pre 0.7.6) has an error and negative value are displayed (w/o internal modification) "DeN" (for "denormal" value).

Now, if mantles don't work with your client, edited .PC files can indeed "still don't work" since editing the files can not be enough if your server and/or client has another issues.
Alternatively if some .PC files manage valid (in game) mantles and if these files have significantly differant content after edition that no longer manage valid mantles, thank to publish such valid/corrupted files (or thank to email me them).
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2015, 04:03   #321

Link Download? v. 0.7.6.0
Old 11/06/2015, 08:25   #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by acteia View Post
Link Download? v. 0.7.6.0
its obviously not ready yet or he would of updated a download for it pleas be paitent
Old 11/09/2015, 18:39   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by castor4878 View Post
The .PC files, present in the 4 subfolders of data/cloak/Character, contain the definition of mantles; these files can be viewed *and* edited by a dedicated editor. when data are loaded, some float values whose absolute value is less than 1e-6 is rounded to zero causing the content of a saved file to appear (a bit) different than the original. also the current viewer (version pre 0.7.6) has an error and negative value are displayed (w/o internal modification) "DeN" (for "denormal" value).

Now, if mantles don't work with your client, edited .PC files can indeed "still don't work" since editing the files can not be enough if your server and/or client has another issues.
Alternatively if some .PC files manage valid (in game) mantles and if these files have significantly differant content after edition that no longer manage valid mantles, thank to publish such valid/corrupted files (or thank to email me them).
I already did everything else needed its only the .PC files left that needs to be edited I know the values match because im using the same as the old ones but as I said if you just open one and dont edit it and saves it again it wont work either so something is not saving right.

you talk about "a dedicated editor" you got one of those for the PC files?
Old 11/11/2015, 01:26   #324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycnosis View Post
you talk about "a dedicated editor" you got one of those for the PC files?
I meant the editor of shShudio dedicated to these .PC files.
For these files - and for all files edited by shStudio - the whole data (the full file's content) are parsed and interpreted upon loading, and reencoded, repacked upon saving, so if the loading or saving is bugged, the file is corrupted even if you don't perform any explicit change with the editor itself; of course all file parsers / savers have been tested again and again; and for these .PC files I don't see any differences on original and saved files. So I repeat my request, send me* a couple of original and "corrupted" files, so that I can check, and then fix, the issue.

* send me a private mail with link to thse files hosted on a public repository or attach these files to a new response on this thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2015, 04:29   #325

castor where i find last download 7.6 there is not on first page
Old 11/11/2015, 06:36   #326

rfu error after editing skills? does anyone have a fix?
Old 11/11/2015, 08:25   #327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviate. View Post
rfu error after editing skills? does anyone have a fix?
Answer was on the page before this.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/12/2015, 07:33   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelMac View Post
castor where i find last download 7.6 there is not on first page
Man give him time he carnt just snap his finger poof here is a new release with all the bugs sent back to him in an instant things take time
Old 11/26/2015, 18:46   #329

How i can convert my NpcQuest.SData 5ep to 6ep?
Is it possible ?
Old 11/26/2015, 19:13   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by hronolight View Post
How i can convert my NpcQuest.SData 5ep to 6ep?
Is it possible ?
Just a total guess here.. but maybe open the file in ShStudio 0.7.5
Click Tools
Click Format
Then take a look around the vast list to see if anything stands out.

Seriously.. at least try to answer these things yourself before asking.
Thanks
1 User