Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UNITY] Shaiya Development

Discussion on [UNITY] Shaiya Development within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 01/22/2019, 05:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe Muniz View Post
@ good job brother, is it a different project than the @ is doing right? if we join us 3, we would develop something incredible together, I have a lot of experience in connecting "client and server" we could redo the entire client of shaiya, would also give to change all the models, it would be a completely "new" game free of copyright of aeria games, and it would still be possible to compile for mobile thanks to unity.
I kind of agree with @ that this may all be a waste of time. Therefore, I have not yet finally decided to develop it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2019, 13:54   #17

How can I join your team, as I am very interested in playing shaiya. Particularly interested in recompiling the game client for Unity3d. Sorry for my English.
Old 02/09/2019, 01:06   #18

elite*gold: 16
There were several attempts on this topic some time ago. I don't know what happend to them, but the people may be right. Who knows, maybe most of the people will like the game engine and the game play so you will achieve something good.
Old 01/05/2020, 17:46   #19

#BUMP

Sorry for bumping this topic back. It's been a long time since i was off in this forum and i'm back but unfortunately i will be away again next week for another travel. So much for that, focus on this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hronolight View Post
I kind of agree with @ that this may all be a waste of time. Therefore, I have not yet finally decided to develop it.
Actually we can try remaking it again and making it more better.

Examples:
*Changing the map definition and changing it to more high definition and also we can add settings wherein users can change the high definition of the game, something like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by vovan681 View Post
How can I join your team, as I am very interested in playing shaiya. Particularly interested in recompiling the game client for Unity3d. Sorry for my English.
To those who are willing to help, kindly join to group chat so we can communicate better. I have many things to discuss, if you're interested let fire it up!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2020, 18:27   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiya Galaxy View Post
[*] It has two class yet. Warrior and Archer, but the class is far from Shaiya. I only used the asset of Warrior and Archer from Unity.
So you don't use 3d models of characters/monsters from shaiya?
Old 01/07/2020, 00:18   #21

To use shaiya models you would need a way to import bones, so you animate them. Or import models and add a bone system and then animate them.
But if you use Unity's free models, they're ready to use them. They're basic, but to test purposes they are enough.

Anyway, if this project go further, is better to use 3rd party models so you avoid any potential copyright issue. Plus you get the freedom to modify them the way you want.

The critical part is not the graphic content, but the logical part (threads, networking, npc AI, interaction, etc). It will take a lot of coding.
Old 12/05/2021, 16:07   #22

How to convert files .ANI (shaiya) to files animation of Unity

Quote:
Originally Posted by hronolight View Post

How to convert file .ANI (shaiya) to animation of Unity

Old 01/17/2023, 16:48   #23

this project is alive or dead?
Old 05/23/2023, 20:12   #24

Tienen discord para seguir el progreso?