Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New mounts don't work

Discussion on New mounts don't work within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 12/19/2018, 17:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
BUMP
Old 12/26/2018, 05:07   #17

bump
Old 12/29/2018, 15:36   #18

Ep8 mounts is a ps_game related problem.
This problem is resolved.
You can see in the video.

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2018, 22:32   #19

Thats awesome that you have it fixed but that doesn't answer the question on how. Could you maybe explain how its fixed or give a pointer
Awesome looking server tho dude Grats
Old 12/31/2018, 06:33   #20

Yea he will give it to you. But you will have to pay for it.
Old 12/31/2018, 09:30   #21

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Minxii View Post
Thats awesome that you have it fixed but that doesn't answer the question on how. Could you maybe explain how its fixed or give a pointer
Well.. He doesn't know how to, maybe that's why he doesn't answer because he can't :P He just takes videos with other people's work, leaked scripts.

Anyway... You just need to pass the correct model id to the game.exe and game.exe does the rest. To pass correct model id, you should make ps_Game send the right mount id so game.exe can get the correct model id from client and load all data. Check how ps_game handles mounts (working ones), what is being sent to game.exe when you ride a mount. I am sure you'll get it working.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 12/31/2018, 10:11   #22

Quote:
I know the solution to this problem. I have to leave this file free of charge to tell you. That would be unfair to my clients.

Yours sincerely,

-RazoR-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post
Well.. He doesn't know how to, maybe that's why he doesn't answer because he can't :P He just takes videos with other people's work, leaked scripts.

Anyway... You just need to pass the correct model id to the game.exe and game.exe does the rest. To pass correct model id, you should make ps_Game send the right mount id so game.exe can get the correct model id from client and load all data. Check how ps_game handles mounts (working ones), what is being sent to game.exe when you ride a mount. I am sure you'll get it working.
I can sell any script or file. I'm not gonna take your leave for this. The file owner authorized me to sell it. I don't have to prove it to you either.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/31/2018, 11:34   #23

You're the only smart guy who sells a file you don't know about.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/31/2018, 20:08   #24

Quote:

As Always Juffy you are a diamond. I didn't want it done for me but I wanted help in where to start. I don't dare call myself a dev I am a noob but I am willing to learn and do things myself I just need pointing in the right place. Thanks again sweety
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/01/2019, 01:58   #25

I made that fix a while back, it's a bit old but I think it's working fine.
Attached Files
File Type: rar New mounts.rar (974 Bytes, 385 views)
Thanks
10 Users
Old 01/01/2019, 02:02   #26

Arrow hi

Quote:
As Always Juffy you are a diamond. I didn't want it done for me but I wanted help in where to start. I don't dare call myself a dev I am a noob but I am willing to learn and do things myself I just need pointing in the right place. Thanks again sweety
check comment of Eric..... And happy new years
Old 01/02/2019, 21:53   #27

with?
Old 01/03/2019, 18:28   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric-Dutra16 View Post
I made that fix a while back, it's a bit old but I think it's working fine.
You are amazing. I didn't really want a fix done for me but with a cheat table, I have a reference to learn from. Thank you so much, sweety

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaIwanttolearn View Post
help please ?
Along with the wonderful help Eric has given and the pointers from Juff you also must make sure the correct models are represented in the item.sdata
Old 01/04/2019, 07:48   #29

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
You are amazing. I didn't really want a fix done for me but with a cheat table, I have a reference to learn from. Thank you so much, sweety

Along with the wonderful help Eric has given and the pointers from Juff you also must make sure the correct models are represented in the item.sdata

It's all right, I have only DC after a game time. I would like help in solving
Old 12/12/2019, 03:27   #30

Question post mount

Quote:
Nope, not at all. You can easily add new mounts (even custom ones) by editing only game.exe.
is possible. You can guide me.
to add the correct post.
of pj.
for new mounts ?.
The change should be only the game.exe?
or ps_game.exe?