Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legacy Shaiya EP 4.5!

Discussion on Legacy Shaiya EP 4.5! within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Legacy Shaiya EP 4.5! [Officially Released]

/moved
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/04/2018, 07:14   #2

up
Old 10/04/2018, 08:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanp1 View Post
up
bump is no longer allowed, js.
Old 10/04/2018, 18:10   #4

At least when basics are ready then advertise. Your website does not even work.
Now for your partial drop list:
Cloron/Fantasma:
*Elemental lapis lv1

What is this ? you know very well these troll bosses can be soloed and camped easily. What is there for higher PvP bosses like Kimu-Sera-Dios which actually requires parties and PvP.

Please reconsider your drop list choices to make it a "great" server
Old 10/04/2018, 19:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0scuras View Post
At least when basics are ready then advertise. Your website does not even work.
Now for your partial drop list:
Cloron/Fantasma:
*Elemental lapis lv1

What is this ? you know very well these troll bosses can be soloed and camped easily. What is there for higher PvP bosses like Kimu-Sera-Dios which actually requires parties and PvP.

Please reconsider your drop list choices to make it a "great" server

Server was off due to some sql injection , which i patched and is no longer a vulnerability. ( Credits to JuuF )
The drop list is not set in stone. In the open beta suggestions such as yours are welcome and much appreciated and you're welcome on the discord server if you wanna take part.
Old 10/05/2018, 00:05   #6

bro that server it will have any vote reward system so if we will vote for the server can we to get gifts from the voting ssystem ?
Old 10/05/2018, 08:23   #7

Another copy and paste server that will go down the gutters soon enough. You guys need to start thinking outside the box instead if making lazy servers lol you guys already got hacked so early in the phase, expect another soon enough
Old 10/08/2018, 15:03   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtec View Post
Another copy and paste server that will go down the gutters soon enough. You guys need to start thinking outside the box instead if making lazy servers lol you guys already got hacked so early in the phase, expect another soon enough
No trash talk,please.Open_beta was supposed to deliver bugs/exploit fixes. I've fixed many problems since then :P + updated to latest services(mssql 2017 paid license), i kno how to manage security matters, no worry. My dbs backs up after every single thing. drops on unknown behaviour, ML implemented for my database. So please. Also I feel i should mention that i fixed dupe in ep 4.5 ( stacked items too, no server did it yet without upgrading to ep 5.4 )

And also, i don't think we got any ep 4.5 old style pserver ( with >200x exp rate) and so many custom drops ^^, don't hate bro.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2018, 20:02   #9

Quote:
i always see this kid saying same thing on other advertisement just stfu if no good words will came out to your *** looking mouth okay?
Old 10/09/2018, 21:57   #10

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
If players like copy/paste servers let them do it.
Old 10/10/2018, 05:10   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickQ View Post
If players like copy/paste servers let them do it.
make shaiya with your own codes... no copy paste hahaha dont copy OS files just your own codes.....
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2018, 21:55   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by iulius1981 View Post
well dude about ur shhety sh legacy, seems u dnt have any kind of protection on ur serv, bcz all my caracters were deleted[GUESS U DELETED THEM 2 START OVER] and inv stuffs, thats sec time when sheets happend on this serv so iADVICE PPL NOT 2 PLAY IT, 1ST TIME UR SERV WAS HACKED.NOW IDK,I RDC, JUST CLOSE THAT SHEET
Errm..
Most of open-beta was discussed on discord server. If u were not paying attention to what was happening there it's your fault. OFC wipe was going to take place before official open.. People in open-beta got admin accounts/gmloops and all that. ofc i was gonna wipe lol...watafakadaridinio, boy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by navarromark23 View Post
make shaiya with your own codes... no copy paste hahaha dont copy OS files just your own codes.....
What do you mean? We can't code our source for the server. Also a lot of the scripts i use ( SQL scripts/ procedures/triggers ) are made by me. Including dupe fixing
Old 10/11/2018, 08:41   #13

Quote:
well dude about ur shhety sh legacy, seems u dnt have any kind of protection on ur serv, bcz all my caracters were deleted[GUESS U DELETED THEM 2 START OVER] and inv stuffs, thats sec time when sheets happend on this serv so iADVICE PPL NOT 2 PLAY IT, 1ST TIME UR SERV WAS HACKED.NOW IDK,I RDC, JUST CLOSE THAT SHEET
Stop being retarded. Server wasn't hacked, it was wiped before Official Release, every server does that and everyone on the server besides you knew about the wipe.

Honestly, this is one of the best servers out there (in my opinion). It has active staff that is always ready to help, fix problems and they are open to suggestions of players and doing everything they can to improve the server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2018, 10:54   #14

Quote:
you know what means beta testing? go research and learn kid
Old 10/11/2018, 11:26   #15

Server was officially launched yesterday.. and must say this server is looking pretty good. And the best part is as one already mentioned - staffs are very active and helpful. They are prompt to look for issues , concerns and trying to fix asap...
Leveling , drops and farm also is easy. Overall very nice server. Would like to see more PPL joining and playing.

Just a request to ADM.. website needs to be revamped, it looks very basic now.
And they guy complaing about hack and wipe is talking complete non sense. They told multiple time during testing and even before launch, and it was beta for testing to begin with. He refused to accept his fault and threaten yesterday in game that he will post in epvp to bring down server lol, pity on him.
Good server.. give it a try
Thanks
1 User