Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Academy - Episode 4.0 [Multi-Language Server]

Discussion on Shaiya Academy - Episode 4.0 [Multi-Language Server] within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 05/21/2018, 06:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Great server it looks just try to add the best features on this server and please make the vote reward system up because we cant get sp when we vote for ur server ok ? thanks
Old 05/21/2018, 11:09   #17

re

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post
There is an error with mega links for EN client we just made a new patch for those clients please get new updates. If that doesn't work for your case please try other download links.

We already tried out Mega again still same. Than we try Google Drive bouth and Yandex , still same. Finally we downloaded the Google Drive TR Client and yes SAME Problem. Can you upload a full working client ??? Don't interest if its EN Client or TR client , cant speak / read TR but its allways same like on EN and Droplist we know from Picture you post here we just need a working client without this error message that something missed after update the client
Old 05/21/2018, 14:35   #18

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyDustin View Post
We already tried out Mega again still same. Than we try Google Drive bouth and Yandex , still same. Finally we downloaded the Google Drive TR Client and yes SAME Problem. Can you upload a full working client ??? Don't interest if its EN Client or TR client , cant speak / read TR but its allways same like on EN and Droplist we know from Picture you post here we just need a working client without this error message that something missed after update the client

Tested all download links they're working fine. You can try these clients. Be sure that you have SAcademy.dll in your client folder.

Old 05/21/2018, 16:13   #19

hello JuuF why we vote for the server cant get sp ?
Old 05/21/2018, 16:15   #20

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
hello JuuF why we vote for the server cant get sp ?
Can you just stop spamming about it? He said he;s working on it already.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2018, 21:27   #21

Amazing server and concepts, leveling/grinding it's challenging and classic.
I am seeing just a big problem about the language chats in the server; English players are very little than the turkish players, so find a PP/pvp raid/farming, etc it's hard and complicated without a global chat system for all players.
Great job with the server, best of luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2018, 22:28   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunu100 View Post
Amazing server and concepts, leveling/grinding it's challenging and classic.
I am seeing just a big problem about the language chats in the server; English players are very little than the turkish players, so find a PP/pvp raid/farming, etc it's hard and complicated without a global chat system for all players.
Great job with the server, best of luck.
Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate your feedback. I will be working on a new chat channel when i find some free time for new features. About party problems, most of players use Party Search feature. That way you can easily find parties.
Old 05/22/2018, 09:01   #23

Think I need a how to couse after I download client , unzip and start updater he make 16 updates and a fresh ne folder same named like my game folder with some stuff in it and a rar file. When I copie / paste that into my game folder I get that error message. So I have download and unzip the Client , what now to do ? Never seen before that error and never seen a second folder after doing updates
Old 05/23/2018, 10:26   #24

vote reward sytsem it is now 100% working JuuF ?
Old 05/23/2018, 20:16   #25

server great / the game play of it and just the idea of it . you can tell alot of work has gone into it . the only thing i have to complain about is there arent many if any English speaking players there. our trade chat is pretty much dead . while every 5 mins i see xxxx has been silenced for 30mins for using 10+ caps on trade. great server great idea just needs a few more players who have the en client . Good luck!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/24/2018, 01:30   #26

We are coming @!
Old 05/24/2018, 01:52   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadiseCity View Post
We are coming @!
You are very welcome! A few more lights would be nice.

We completed our first maintenance. Here are the important notes. All of these changes are done depending on feedbacks.

24.05.2018 Patch Notes:
Quote:
- Lv.2 Flash Lapis has been added to d-water relics and altars.

- Lapis Shard has been added to Stigma/Aurizen dungeon bosses with 100% chance. You can craft Lapis Box by using 3 of these Lapis Shards. That Lapis Box will drop either a Lv.5 Lapis or a Lv.6 Lapis.

- Oblivion Inslua (OI) will be opened for parties with 7 or more players. Bosses have 1x 100%, 1x 75%, 1x 50% chance to drop Lv.6 Lapis and low chance to drop Lv.2 Flash Lapis.

- All of Character Basic Actions are removed. No more flood!

- Area chat is no longer region locked. You can see other regions.
Upcoming Patches:
Quote:
- In-game Item Mall will be transformed to a Quest Mall. You will be able to earn Quest Points from quests and spend it on Item Mall. This point system has nothing to do with donations, you have to earn it by completing quests. For quest ideas, you can message our facebook page or send a ticket.

- Daily quests will be added into game.
Currently we lack of EN players, join us and feel the best shaiya experinece! Here is an user check from 2-3 days ago. Join us on Light Side, you won't regret it.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2018, 07:55   #28

hello JuuF the vote reward system it is working 100% now so if we vote for your server can we earn great rewards from the voting ?
Old 05/24/2018, 14:45   #29

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
hello JuuF the vote reward system it is working 100% now so if we vote for your server can we earn great rewards from the voting ?
Can you go see a doctor please? Thank you.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/24/2018, 16:59   #30

Finally our discord server is up. You can in order to join our global discord server.

We had a few DCs today but everything seems fine now, join us! EN players are gathering on Light Side.