Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Revenant

Discussion on Shaiya Revenant within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/09/2017, 18:31   #46

elite*gold: 0
bump ~ ill give this server a try
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2017, 20:13   #47

Great server and once EP4 environment comes out, it'll be even better !
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2017, 05:16   #48

12.000+ kills this week (x1 kill perma)
Could use groups of PH/US zone players to fill that time zone so everyone enjoys even more.
Last Temple Rulers event
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2017, 19:12   #49

Lights could use a few more PvPers!
Bump bump
Old 09/17/2017, 01:23   #50

Still in need for PH/US groups to join us and make that zone more active also EU players are very welcome!
Old 09/17/2017, 16:19   #51

I guess I can give a full review on the server before I quit so yeah, here it goes.

I've been playing for around a month or so, even though it took some time, community is a bit accepting if you know who to talk to, in between all the random Russians in game, you find some people who are actually fun to talk to. Since a lot of the players playing on the server know each other from a different server, it was tough to get started on the server during beta testing, which is the reason why I quit during the beta, due to the people and not being able to get into the server properly and settle in.

I've already talked about the website design, and atleast the forum button was placed in another place on the site, which made me feel better about the website, the design itself is great, I usually prefer a minimalistic website design, however this caught my attention. Drop List is organized and to the point, no additional items that are useless ingame.

I haven't spoken to many of the staff members ingame, with the exception of a couple, and honestly, all of them are friendly, or atleast they appeared to be for the first month, and I got to know one of the staff members, and it was a good experience, the staff members care about the server, and they are as equal as the members on the server, just with a bit more knowledge of the game itself, which is a great thing because on a lot of the servers you see staff members being prioritized in everything, however, here, there's no difference between a staff member, and a normal member.

Server Review:

The server itself is easy to get into, it is very easy to farm and get maxed out within a couple of days, and if you farm with friends, it'll of course be more enjoyable. As much as I enjoyed my time on the server throughout the month that I played it, I'd only recommend it if you can start playing with your friends, otherwise it'll be difficult to get to know the people ingame.

PvP is usually between 15:00 - 18:00 server time, give or take that's usually EU timings, unfortunately during the night, aka mornings for pinoys and afternoon for Americans, there's literally no one online, which gets fucking boring at times, however, the player base is usually consistent throughout the day (EU Timings once again), thus being able to sustain proper 1 raid vs 1 raid pvp a day.
The PvP is sometimes not balanced due to furies having more OP players, generally better players in the game, as well as a huge increase in pagans/mages in the game which gets boring after a while. I'd love to see more people using different classes other than fighter/mage.

Patches role around every once in a while adding new items to the game, and fixing bugs/glitches, which keep the game interesting for a while, which is the reason why many people started doing the boss "Smaug" in hopes of getting the new cape, and because of this addition, pvp usually lasts around 1-2 hours whilst attempting Smaug because both factions fight over the boss.

The server interface is of course, one of the best interfaces I've seen in a long time, thanks to Agony for such a great design that made the horrible font (Sorry but its fucking terrible) look a bit better than it should be.

In the end,
I would recommend the server to begin with a friend, and later on transitioning by yourself would be an easier task rather than starting it out as a lone wolf, server staff and players are incredible, and made me feel nostalgia from old Shaiya servers that I haven't felt in such a long time, and made me feel like I belong to a community that isn't as toxic. There are things to do when there is no PvP, such as OI, farming Kanos, DD1, DD2, Jungle, etc. If you want to join a server, with a great staff, with great members, and some good PvP, then I guess I'd give this server a pass for you to join.

9/10 at the end of the day as no server can be perfect, but this is closest to perfection due to the amount of "careness" if you will, about the server.

Thank you for such a great server, and for making the game worth it in my eyes once again after quitting for so many years, it was a great trip down nostalgia lane.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 09/18/2017, 18:53   #52

Another awesome work by this professional team, I am really impressed. I haven't been active for the last month, maybe more than a month. However, I downloaded the client and I can say 'wow'. Stuff that I haven't seen never before, and never thought that can be made is now in front of my eyes. Enhanced account security is very useful, it will prevent from stealing accounts, tho. I was a regular player of Shaiya Invasion. Me, and others who were playing Invasion were very sad to see it offline, we hope you won't close this server after half of a year, for example. You continue impressing us with your awesome ideas and experience, keep it up!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2017, 22:17   #53

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Thank you, [DEV]MasterMind, for the review. We are pleased to know that our efforts into trying to innovate Shaiya are not unnoticed. We will continue to do so for as long as we can.

Here are some screenshots from our previous three events, all events featuring over 30 players on both sides and resulting in thousands of kills over hours and hours of continuous pvp.

If you haven't joined us yet, then mayb.... eh, I said this way too many times... Just do yourself a favor and join us. You won't regret it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/18/2017, 23:50   #54

please nubness add more voting rewards than you have ok ? that will help u to get more votes ok ?add and oxigen top 100 voting site on your voting system ok ? thanks
Old 09/19/2017, 00:21   #55

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
please nubness add more voting rewards than you have ok ? that will help u to get more votes ok ?add and oxigen top 100 voting site on your voting system ok ? thanks
Our vote rewards are more than enough, as many players already stated. There is no need to max players out from one day of voting.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2017, 09:46   #56

ok nubness try to work hard and on the ep4 envoirment to make that ep4 the best on the world pf shaiyas and to make that ep4 very playable and fully and much enjoyable for the players to make that server very enjoyable for the ppls to make the ppls to play until the morning with that server ok ? work very hard and be more active and work dont forget you have only one job to do to make that server the best and more enjoyable than all the shaiya servers that are here ok ? thanks <3

and how many years experienxe have you nubness with developing shaiya servers can i ask please ?
Old 09/19/2017, 17:50   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
ok nubness try to work hard and on the ep4 envoirment to make that ep4 the best on the world pf shaiyas and to make that ep4 very playable and fully and much enjoyable for the players to make that server very enjoyable for the ppls to make the ppls to play until the morning with that server ok ? work very hard and be more active and work dont forget you have only one job to do to make that server the best and more enjoyable than all the shaiya servers that are here ok ? thanks <3

and how many years experienxe have you nubness with developing shaiya servers can i ask please ?
^ Very much agree, ok?
Old 09/20/2017, 12:29   #58

I am an old Shaiya veteran player, cough. Joined the server because it looked nice even with the little farming to it which was never an issue for me to be honest.

But when I asked for help in the game no one was really able to help me ? I only asked trivial question how do things work on the server as every private server has its own setting. Basically eveything I asked were some facts about HP and Magic Damage for Pagan and what is its average number. No one cared to answer that even though GM was most likely online and other regular players. So maybe in the next hour I thought I will get my answer but no. Usually on any server I played either GS or players did respond to any help questions almost immediately. Here I am not sure if players are even kind enough to help newcomers.

Other than that the server looks fun and is pretty decent.
Old 09/20/2017, 15:57   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by soaru View Post
I am an old Shaiya veteran player, cough. Joined the server because it looked nice even with the little farming to it which was never an issue for me to be honest.

But when I asked for help in the game no one was really able to help me ? I only asked trivial question how do things work on the server as every private server has its own setting. Basically eveything I asked were some facts about HP and Magic Damage for Pagan and what is its average number. No one cared to answer that even though GM was most likely online and other regular players. So maybe in the next hour I thought I will get my answer but no. Usually on any server I played either GS or players did respond to any help questions almost immediately. Here I am not sure if players are even kind enough to help newcomers.

Other than that the server looks fun and is pretty decent.
It is something I also pointed out when I first joined the server, whoever comes and plays alone is going to have some difficulties adjusting to the server itself, as people don't want to help new players and sometimes consider themselves superior over others. However, if you could look over the fact that some players are full of themselves, I think the server could be enjoyable to new players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2017, 17:02   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurthadron View Post
It is something I also pointed out when I first joined the server, whoever comes and plays alone is going to have some difficulties adjusting to the server itself, as people don't want to help new players and sometimes consider themselves superior over others. However, if you could look over the fact that some players are full of themselves, I think the server could be enjoyable to new players.
With all due respect a game is as enjoyable as the players make it. I am always keen to know about its community and players and having helpful people on servers who don't play on ranks or positions they have in game but help people out of pure enjoyment, that is something I am looking for but off-topic aside, this is something what might put newcomers off and quit the very same day.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread