Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Enhanced Episode 4.5] Shaiya Infernal (2017)

Discussion on [Enhanced Episode 4.5] Shaiya Infernal (2017) within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Enhanced Episode 4.5] Shaiya Infernal (2017)

Dear elitepvper members and shaiya players,

We, the Shaiya Infernal team, are proud to announce the official opening of our server.
Shaiya Infernal will be going live on Friday, July 21st at 2:00 PM GMT+2 (14:00 Server time).
Infernal is based on Episode 4.5, however we've tried to improve to provide an enhanced gameplay. We've reworked the Episode 4 weapons and armors system to a more balanced one that is inspired on Episode 5. Some adjustments regarding skills have been made in attempting to provide a fairer gameplay to all classes, more changes might be brought if jugded necessary.

Some information:
  • Episode 4.5 (enhanced)
  • PvPvE Server
  • Basic Mode only.
  • Maximum level 60
  • Maximum enchantments [10]
  • Continuous Resurrection Rune, Prevent Item Drop, Eternal Endurance removed
  • Self-Resurrection Runes available
  • High experience gain rate
  • Maximum Lapis: Lv6
  • Elemental Lapis Lv1
  • Flash Lapis Lv1 & Lv2
  • Sonic Lapis Lv2
  • Debuff Lapis
  • Absorption Lapis Lv5 & Lv6
  • Kill count x1 (might change for certain events)
  • 60 zone gears revamped,
  • Skill cost learning removed
  • Own kills instead of deaths
  • Wise bonus system,
  • Shared kills on same account
  • Enhanced recreation system at blacksmith
  • Enhanced enchantment system at blacksmith
  • Cross faction trade available in Auction House
  • Goddess Blessing no longer affects Union of Fury players' Health Points
  • Some skills have been adjusted,
  • Moving and summoning into Dios' map is now possible. Respawn points have been added to this map.
  • Warriors can no longer equip shields
  • GRB is Saturday at 9pm GMT+2 (21h server time)

Links:

For those of you who might wonder, no there is no donation page yet, we want to offer a fresh and fair start to everyone as long as making sure that the server is reliable before allowing anyone to donate.

Note: Shaiya Infernal (2017) is not related to any previous private server named Shaiya Infernal or Infernal Shaiya. We are not the same team. Therefore, do not expect us to know or remember any one of you guys who played those servers. We just happened to choose a name/domain, which was available, without checking if that particular name was previously used by another server.

If you wish to contact us, please look on our website to know how to reach us, but please refrain yourself from emailing us if it is not an "emergency call". Please do remember that we are only human not machines.

Have a nice day,
Mystic & Infernal.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/19/2017, 20:35   #2

elite*gold: 17
Why on July 21st and not today?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/19/2017, 20:52   #3

why not today :/?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/19/2017, 21:26   #4

As the server information says itself, server is going to be really interesting and I will be there on grand opening for sure. Keep the server away from any kind of cheaters. I am really impatient to wait 2 more days till the server is online, whatever.. we are waiting!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2017, 21:34   #5

Received Thanks: 1,161
Good luck with your server, fresh ideas are always welcome.

However, just asking out of curiousity, what exactly is the enhancement other than downgrading a EP5 server to Ep4.5 and bumping up gear base stats?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/19/2017, 22:05   #6

Looking good, I'll try it
Good luck with your server hope a lot of people enjoy it
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2017, 23:44   #7

Hi can i have your Skype ID please pm it to me thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2017, 14:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Internet Hideout View Post
Why on July 21st and not today?
Quote:
Originally Posted by .GottesHand. View Post
why not today :/?
Well, we could have opened straight away after posting here, however we wanted both to be here for the server opening and that is friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Flip View Post
Good luck with your server, fresh ideas are always welcome.

However, just asking out of curiousity, what exactly is the enhancement other than downgrading a EP5 server to Ep4.5 and bumping up gear base stats?
Thank you for the kind words.
As for enhancements, well, the server differs quite a lot from the basic Episode 4 that was released on original servers. One being, for instance, that can run around without worrying about resurrection runes, your character won't die. You may spend gold on Self-Resurrection Runes if you'd like to resurrect your character on the spot you died without moving to the nearest town. A second, the Wise Bonus system, where by reaching a certain amount of Wise a bonus of healing power is awarded to your character. There are more, some not even listed and some others yet not released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinzo12 View Post
Hi can i have your Skype ID please pm it to me thank you
Hello Kinzo12,
I personnally keep Skype for staff member discussions, however you might use any of our 'contact us' options or if you have facebook, you can get in touch with us there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2017, 15:59   #9

Sounds good so far, good luck ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2017, 17:57   #10

Received Thanks: 1,399
My reply won't be as positive as the ones above, sadly.

I see nothing unique about this server. I see a few 'features' that were ripped off another server's unique list, I won't mention all of them - I will just stop myself at 'Own kills instead of deaths' ... Mh.

Your unique wise system is interesting. Good job on that.

As a player, if I were looking for a server and considered joining yours, I would only join because you seem to be a professional team. You write properly in a professional manner.

Other than that, your design is horrible.

Good luck with your server!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/20/2017, 19:31   #11

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
HEY AGONY WHEN THE SHAIYA INVASION SERVER WILL BE UP ?
AND IF U CALL YOURSELF A PROFESSIONAL ADMIN OR DEV I WILL SEE HOW THE INVASION WILL BE OK ?
She didn't call herself anything, are you ok?

I still hope one day you get banned tho, had enough of your useless spam, on all threads, server chats, and trade chats.
Old 07/20/2017, 20:23   #12

Quote:
AND IF U CALL YOURSELF A PROFESSIONAL ADMIN OR DEV I WILL SEE HOW THE INVASION WILL BE OK ?
Please, let's keep the thread constructive. If by any chance you could deal with the issues you've got with Agony and/or other Shaiya Invasion staff members ( it seems) by private messages it would be highly appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony69 View Post
My reply won't be as positive as the ones above, sadly.

I see nothing unique about this server. I see a few 'features' that were ripped off another server's unique list, I won't mention all of them - I will just stop myself at 'Own kills instead of deaths' ... Mh.

Your unique wise system is interesting. Good job on that.

As a player, if I were looking for a server and considered joining yours, I would only join because you seem to be a professional team. You write properly in a professional manner.

Other than that, your design is horrible.

Good luck with your server!
Thank you for your feedback, we are always glad to hear other people's thoughts, it gives us another point of view about what we are doing.
You are talking about the server's uniqueness, I am truly sad to disappoint you but we've never advertised as being unique. As for 'ripped off' contents, well... isn't it the core of this whole forum? It seems, at least to me and I might be wrong, that you are getting irritated by what constitute the backbone of elitepvpers, everyone on this forum uses such methods. Since I've joined the forum such statements were already fueling threads, here and there and it is likely to continue until it closes. Anyone wanting his/her work secured shall, perhaps, get an official license, but even Aeria Games failed on that... so it might not even be enough.

Grand opening in less than 18 hours, we hope to see you guys there.
We are looking forward to it.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/20/2017, 20:50   #13

mediafire isnt working can you fix it ? because i cant download your server with media fire because isnt working ty
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2017, 21:58   #14

Received Thanks: 1,399
Quote:
I don't know who you are. I don't care who you are. You mean nothing to me, I will not bother with caring about your words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiya Infernal View Post
Beautiful response. Exactly what I was talking about when I mentioned professionality. Just to make sure you didn't misunderstand my reply, I've worked on a little something for you.

It's yours if you want it. I will give you the official files of the logo in private if you'd like to use it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/21/2017, 01:06   #15

THIS is exactly what I was searching for. I'll totaly give this Server a try! I hope, many others do so, too.

Thanks for your awesomeness. Can't wait to play.

Edit: Good to see, that my Main class will be overpowered AF. Porbably get nerfed. :c
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread