Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Victoria III [EP 4.5]

Discussion on Shaiya Victoria III [EP 4.5] within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 10/26/2016, 01:09   #16
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Sinister View Post
Many game clients from Private servers will show this issue however always check to make sure the host and ect is trusted and you should be fine while avoiding servers you know that can be problematic.

normally it has to do with how it is compressed that will give most antivirus a false positive.

As well Foxvictoria I would suggest based on your servers chain of command making a server dominate language while offering a couple of most popular languages translations on the site. while using One Language in game as part of the ToS
This is basicly the same as shaiya divino adding malwares and stealing from the players......
Old 10/26/2016, 01:14   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [******]Senpai View Post
This is basicly the same as shaiya divino adding malwares and stealing from the players......
that is very possible however Just because it gives you a positive dose that indicate that the file is not safe compression of files can give false positive based on size, file type and other aspects.

I would suggest however making sure you are 100% before stating that strong of an offense stealing information thru malware is very serious and use multiple antivirus on said files that may cause anyone concern or even if you just want to be that much more sure.
Old 10/26/2016, 03:08   #18
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Sinister View Post
that is very possible however Just because it gives you a positive dose that indicate that the file is not safe compression of files can give false positive based on size, file type and other aspects.

I would suggest however making sure you are 100% before stating that strong of an offense stealing information thru malware is very serious and use multiple antivirus on said files that may cause anyone concern or even if you just want to be that much more sure.
even my browser is stopping me from opening the download page same as what happens in Shaiya Divino, it is up to you if you believe me or not for if you get robbed it is not my fault im just trying to tell this people to be careful cause even the website looks suspicious to me ,
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2016, 03:30   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by [******]Senpai View Post
even my browser is stopping me from opening the download page same as what happens in Shaiya Divino, it is up to you if you believe me or not for if you get robbed it is not my fault im just trying to tell this people to be careful cause even the website looks suspicious to me ,
Still very different from saying it is to what is possible clarification is much appreciated players can make a much more educated decision
Old 10/26/2016, 14:33   #20

elite*gold: 260
You can go to our Fan Page and send ppl PM about server is safe or is not.
Old 10/26/2016, 23:28   #21

The Administration of server must fix the bug of dex becouse all of players there with fully str build it makes the game becomes suck....
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2016, 19:59   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomeer View Post
The Administration of server must fix the bug of dex becouse all of players there with fully str build it makes the game becomes suck....
Then use some rec
Old 10/28/2016, 20:20   #23

xD if we got dex/luck bug we should fix not change the way of our life ....
Old 10/29/2016, 19:12   #24

Luck bug doesnt exist
And dex bug is mostly imaginary
Old 10/29/2016, 20:18   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioz View Post
Luck bug doesnt exist
And dex bug is mostly imaginary
Is not actually a bug, ep 4.5 stats are capped on 800, so when ever you reach 800 is like starting another bar of stats like the HP cap on 65k if you reach more it goes back from 0 to higher again, Luc just gives a bit more balance to other class since Pagans need over 475+ Luc for crits etc.
Thanks
1 User