Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Astral Shaiya

Discussion on Astral Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 06/26/2014, 01:39   #211

elite*gold: 0
The server is closed ATM untill we have a notice from the owner.

Thanks and please keep watch for updates
Old 12/03/2014, 05:01   #212

Was messing around just reading different servers feedback and come to find Astral. Such good memories from my time there as a player as an staff member also. Wish it was still up, i havenīt be able to find any other server that itīs worth putting my time in.

Regards:
[GS]Jenna/Mrs.Duke/[GM]Cupcake.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2014, 07:36   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbarnes84 View Post
The server is closed ATM untill we have a notice from the owner.

Thanks and please keep watch for updates
sir it is closed ATM or its down?
Old 12/03/2014, 12:24   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaDead View Post
sir it is closed ATM or its down?
Truthfully? Yes it is shut down, due to the owner leaving shaiya after his money was giving to him, he left the shaiya community, he keeps in contact with me so yes it's sad i was not happy with what he did though.
Old 12/03/2014, 13:21   #215

ohh sad to say and sorry to hear that one T_T
Old 12/29/2014, 03:34   #216

Lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight360 View Post
Truthfully? Yes it is shut down, due to the owner leaving shaiya after his money was giving to him, he left the shaiya community, he keeps in contact with me so yes it's sad i was not happy with what he did though.
Once more i see you know so much not to know a D***THING.
I have talked to the owner today and found out why the server wasn't kept up.
He said only one person has talked to him while we was gone "SERVICE" so before you mislead anyone The server might make a comeback and everyone's files and information we be restored from the last Backup...

So lets see how things turn out and put the childish BS in the past.

Its just a game / if you dont like it dont play it. how simple could it be?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/29/2014, 05:48   #217

#Removed, someone hacked this account.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/30/2014, 03:34   #218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight360 View Post
Let me rephrase something for you to understand, due to you doing the same stuff to ***** and rushing him on development why he said screw it he is doing his own server i have that chat lol, your not the brightest to say that i am lying knowing the same stuff you did was to *****, making him do so much work but you guys simple sit back and play, i wonder why you didn't have devine kingdom up? Hmm ring a bell ***** said i don't work for jackass's then he left you guys, why i say your trying to prove a point yet ***** talks to me more than he does to you guys he texts me daily knowing we live in the same state and area lol what a joke man.
Well lets get the whole story... 10 months to fix simple shit and everything was coming out of my pocket. So your just as big of a joke to open and close server cause you cant keep staff. Lets go back to when all you wanted to do is blame others for your fck-ups. Oh sorry you still do.... NEXT Devine Kingdom was being put up and things were being done to the server i didnt want. so what would you do? and to say i was sitting back and play? i wrote the damn story line, game content and made all the images for the server and you have the nerve to stick you snoody ass in what i do is ( a joke )

And for your information I CLOSED DEVINE and i gave "DEV" and his "WEB_DEV" there files and deleted the VPS...

Just stick to what you do best open and close severs once a month.
how many have you killed in your time? I have even help you on shit.

"DEV" Dose damn good work, But when i wanted things fixed he was always playing other servers and bitching at me "staff dose this staff dose that. OH WELL all i asked was to get the server running not add all the extra stuff to it...

Lets get back to this post Hmm lets see what Owner has to say about it, let the truth be told or better yet JUST STOP THE LIES...

if you have more to say hit me up on Skype unless you just want to keep the QQ here...

(how do you text someone when there phone is off)

***** , DEV , WEB_DEV is used to keep the respected parties names clear...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/01/2015, 23:06   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbarnes84 View Post
The server might make a comeback and everyone's files and information we be restored from the last Backup...
COUNT ME IN! I am SO happy of knowing about this! I was starting to give up for good on playing Shaiya but if Astral is back iīm in. Astral was my home i want it back!
Old 02/02/2015, 07:56   #220

agreed, Astral was my favorite server both as a player and as staff, no question, if it came back, I'd be there.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/07/2015, 13:51   #221

oh my this could be good news
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2015, 23:49   #222

I gotta tell ya I really do miss this server. Although some ppl didn't like me being straight-forward and direct, especially in the comments section of Astral (which I still don't care they don't) I had loads of fun on that server. I really do hope it does come back to life (although I'm not confident it will)

Afro, Cura, AfroAmerican
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2015, 19:51   #223

Iīve been talking to people i know from Astral and alot of people DO want the server back. Ever since Astral closed i had been roaming around servers and none of them is actually good enough from my point of view. I miss playing Shaiya alot but none of the servers out there fills my need of having fun on this game like Astral did. So i hope owner or whoever was left with the responsability of keeping the server working see this, see there is many people wanting the server back and get in contact with us to work towards getting Astral back to life.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2015, 15:44   #224

One of the best pservers next to spando and Tactics.
as being a Godlike PvPer in servers from OS to pservers, i would really like to enjoy this server up and running again. This server would make considerably more money if it had stayed up. PvP was amazing. Best Regards -GODlike PvPers
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2015, 05:29   #225

Maybe i can shine some light on Astral, As i am awaiting a reply from the owner something might come up soon.

Keep Ya Fingers Crossed....

We all miss the fun and action from Astral...

(Founder)Matt
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
astral shaiya, good shaiya server, new shaiya server, shaiya, shaiya pserver