Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Desire

Discussion on Shaiya Desire within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Shaiya Desire

Beware of What you wish For..It Just might come True!!!
Desire to win! Desire to be the best! Desire to fight! Desire to do great things! Desire to make friends! This is Shaiya Desire!

Desire to beat your enemies! Desire to help the weak! Desire to find yourself! Desire to show who you truly are and be accepted! Desire to be respected! Desire for loyal long lasting family! If you seek this, you will find it when u join our community! Laugh, learn, make new friends, gain trust show respect and you will recieve the same in return!

Everybody Desires for something better, something uknown, a little bit of danger and a lot of passion! Here is where you earn it and keep it as long as you want to! Join us now! Together we can do great things! Help our family to grow and your Desires will come true!

“Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek.”

Hey Everyone & welcome to Shaiya Desire, a place where all your Desires comer true

somewhere we can all enjoy playing a game we Cherish.

For some it's more than a game... it's a family

we never had where we can meet friends, create close relationships,

Forget our worries enjoy ourselves utterly and Destroy Each other

but we like to think of it as a Giant family we never had, so Brothers and Sisters won't you join us

and indulge and share with us the Greatest Desires of This Game and of yours *Opens Portal*

We are an Ep 5.3 server and will stay an ep 5.3 server but with constant additions to increase players gameplay and the family orientation we like to keep within the community we build for ourselves We have all skills working all maps working, a whole crazy load of staff, We are always taking player idea's for additions to the server and some modifications, We are here to give the Best Game play of a game we have all loved and played and those who are just coming to it that you Desire! Yes what You Desire*
As some of you will see we are a fairly new Server but the people who play are friendly, We dont bite..to much except of course every family has its sibling rivalry (PvP) Events weekly MM Weekly GRB every sunday. OI 24/7
level 8 lapis Feel free to come and Visit the family and maybe join us for life

... for those that the hyperlink doesnt work for

Cool Story Bro..... Needs More Dragons
So we added more Dragons

... for those that the hyperlink doesnt work for
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/28/2012, 02:20   #2

BackLink approved
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2012, 02:23   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Well I have had my internet browser loading your site for some minutes already and nothing has appeared....You might want to check on your website as it gives, obviously, an error loading the website.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2012, 02:32   #4

great PVP for such a new server great Gms and GS's
not to mention their epic way from lvling from 80-90
they make it very easy to becom ubber for newbes and make it fun while doing it i stongly sugest you test this game out
Old 05/28/2012, 02:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
Well I have had my internet browser loading your site for some minutes already and nothing has appeared....You might want to check on your website as it gives, obviously, an error loading the website.
added the website address in normal text for anyone else who has an issue like john
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2012, 03:49   #6

Yes, i too am having the same problem of the moderator, a few minutes ago worked fine.
Now you are having problems, if you have not set fijate something that the host reject them.
Old 05/28/2012, 09:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken.zhangar View Post
Yes, i too am having the same problem of the moderator, a few minutes ago worked fine.
Now you are having problems, if you have not set fijate something that the host reject them.
contacted the web host turns out they decided to start doing an emergency maintenance this should be resolved by the end of the day

update site working fine now
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2012, 12:44   #8

seemed ok I guess...same old same old drops, nothing special that separates this server from any of a dozen other servers. Usual lag, usual item mall, yeah you can get a lot free, but anything worth while is for sale.
I know servers have to make money to keep going, but when it plays like its on someones home dell system...wasn't very memorable.

But on the bright side, torrent download was pretty fast!
Old 05/30/2012, 11:47   #9

Cool virus is waiting for you out there.
Old 05/31/2012, 16:36   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by goose is cooked View Post
Cool virus is waiting for you out there.
and what exactly does that mean....
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2012, 02:13   #11

I Love Shaiya Desire. They are a nice server with amazing funny loving staff. They love to joke around and keep me laughing. XD. This is a nice server. I personally am I fury on it my toon name is Jiggles . I love being on all day everyday it keeps me busy no matter what the case so i never get bored which is nice. Dont get me started on the pvp! It is sooo amazing you have no idea until you sign up today and try i got 100 my first day in pvp was a nice day. I love that it is a pvp server along with farming. I have told and brought all my friends here and they brought there's. It is a nice happy home to settle into liking. I really hope you all join today! I love the activeness of everyone on Desire to . Nice to see everyone on at once and threw out the day so we all can talk and have a blast . I welcome everyone with open arms and hope to see you in game soon as a fury or even a alliance both sides rock W..o.o..W. Come have some fun with out huge loving family! I LOVE YOU SHAIYA DESIRE!
Old 06/02/2012, 14:11   #12

Tbh i was looking through the drop list and was thinking it was a pretty cool server until i saw the word "Debuff lv7".

I will not be trying this server
Old 06/03/2012, 01:22   #13

very nice Server, but nearly impossible for starters to keep up with the older Players, unless you donate..

the idea is good but not completly worked on

PS: Sorry for writing critics on all new Servers, but i have the Impression that these developers made their Servers for nothing but money-making.
But dont forget, if we would want to pay to win, we would go to OS.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/06/2012, 23:25   #14

We welcome the criticism gives us things to improve on but since another server set appollyon onto us we are currently unavailable as he is getting past all defenses at this moment in time we are working against him and hope to be back up when we are able. any support for this is more than welcomed its about time we didnt give in to him and let him rule our gameplay Go for shaiya Pservers

We are now Back but are doing a Screening process for new Players
to decrease the chances of a Restrike at us
Old 08/12/2012, 16:03   #15

hey all i would suggest u all to join this server and here are the reasons.
1st - all the staff members are active
2nd - all the ppls are kind with new ppls lighties and darkies
3nd - lighties and darkies help each other
4th - the drop list is great and nc organized
5th - there are a lot of events
6th - pvp its kinda fun for a new server like this.. maybe there will be more reasons these are some that i thought now.. hope to find some of u on pvp and have some fun
Closed Thread