Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Be Free New PvP Server

Discussion on Shaiya Be Free New PvP Server within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Be Free New PvP Server

Hello guys..this is [ADM]Cookie.
We are building a new server Called Shaiya be free.
[ADM]Hindustani has already done a post here on Elitepvpers
Hope u guys should join us.
If u guys want info about this server u guys should check Out [ADM]Hindustani's post here is the link for that -

Thanks guys. Were are finishing as Soon as possible so u guys can have a safe PvP time =)
[ADM]Cookie.
Old 07/01/2012, 23:54   #2

Why double post, once in each section? You should follow forum rules, like the rest of us.

May I request removal, and that the main advertisement thread get moved here instead?
Old 07/02/2012, 00:14   #3

Way to totally jeopardize your server. Double posting, in this case triple posting about a server is so rude.
Reported the post.
Horrible administrators if they do this, meaning a bad server.
Old 07/02/2012, 01:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by STIV123
"Wrong Section"

You Should Of Advertise here: Shaiya PServer Advertising
Perhaps thats why they did posted here....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaHaven
Why double post, once in each section? You should follow forum rules, like the rest of us.

May I request removal, and that the main advertisement thread get moved here instead?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linxis172
Way to totally jeopardize your server. Double posting, in this case triple posting about a server is so rude.
Reported the post.
Horrible administrators if they do this, meaning a bad server.
First think before posting ...this mean just Jelous...if someone told em to post ere they did it...so JH can remove the other post or to move it here.. not to jump so fast on reportings / bashing / flaming someone for no reason.

Kind Regards
-treica
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2012, 01:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by treica View Post
Perhaps thats why they did posted here....

First think before posting ...this mean just Jelous...if someone told em to post ere they did it...so JH can remove the other post or to move it here.. not to jump so fast on reportings / bashing / flaming someone for no reason.

Kind Regards
-treica
Which is why when you report a post you give a description of the situation. And even without it, you know one of them is gonna get deleted.
And if you look at the time of the posts, this one was made 5 hours after the other one intentionally links to the other post rather than to the server.

Regards.
Old 07/02/2012, 02:06   #6

-Off Topic and this all should be cleaned.

Btw i didn't write here anything. I wrote on another topic which was in WRONG section.

And i didn't bash i just told "Nicely" that it's the wrong section and even gave a link where to advertise...
Old 07/02/2012, 03:03   #7

Sorry for the problem, I will be glad if that post is been removed, i will post that post here

Developed by- [ADM]Hindustani, [ADM]Cookie, [ADM]LemonSeed, [ADM]Lovely

Hello people,
We have made a NEW shaiya private server. It will be up in around 1-2 weeks

Our server is
-FULL PVP SERVER!
-NO LEVELING
-NO FARMING! (Except bosses)
-Kills r x4 in weekdays and x5 in weekends!!
-FREE 70 SETS! Ex: Basi set in FREE, Ama set in FREE, Rytir set, Kathro set etc
-NEW GEARS WILL BE ADDED...GODDESS GEAR for 20-30 and PROELIUM (5 Slots) GEAR for 1-15
-NEW EP6 Gears will be Added!
-GODDESS CAPE LVL 1 IN FREE!
-NEW CAPES lvl 15, 30, and 70 will be added soon!
-FREE lvl 54 Capes!
-There r 2 types of gears, one is with +70 OJ (all stats) and another with NO OJ
-NEW WEAPONS FOR ALL ZONES WILL BE ADDED!
-NEW HELMETS FOR 1-15 WILL BE ADDED!
-Bosses for 1-15 and 20-30 will be ADDED!
-1-15 boss (will be added soon) will drop Dread accs, Proelium Set (1% chance of drop), *** Lapises lvl 8 and 9!
-20-30 boss (will be added soon) will drop Legendary Accs, Goddess set (1% chance of drop), *** Lapises lvl 8 and 9!
-Kanos bosses will drop Premium accs, EP6 set (1% chance of drop), *** Lapises Lv8 and lv9
-PvP Rewards!
-NO OP or EXTRACTING HAMMERS!...100% LINKING!
-Free Enchanting items, Lapisias, sonic, Dread gear for 1-15, Legendary gear for 20-30, Max Flash, FREE gold, etc
-2-3 EVENTS PER WEEK!
-90% Item mall FREE!
-Donators of the month and week!
-The person who donates the HIGHEST in the month will get 50k DP, 2nd will get 30k DP, and 3rd will get 20k DP!-Donator of the month
-The Person who donates the HIGHEST in the week will get to choose whatever they want BUT the thing MUST BE LESS THAN 30k DP, 2nd will need to take something less than 20k DP, and 3rd will need to take something less than 15k DP!
- EPIC Updates r available in 1 or 2 weeks!
-For more info go to Shaiya Be Free PvP Server
-We r currently building the game and website and make as secure as possible for u to have safe PvP
-Thank You, [ADM]Hindustani
Old 07/02/2012, 03:24   #8

Jesus crist.

Thankyou so much Treica =)
Old 07/02/2012, 03:33   #9

Treica, I'm not sure why you included my post in that little tirade, I was pointing out the obvious and nicely asked for a resolution. I did not flame or bash or report anyone, and it certainly was not "for no reason". Maybe you need to think before you post, making others sound evil when they're not.

At this point, considering how full of useless posts both these threads are, they may want to request deletion of both and just start fresh, with ONE official advertisement thread... in the right section, of course. Right?
Old 07/02/2012, 05:13   #10

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
No need for this, the server has not being released and there is another thread about it, when you release the server and give a website with a Backlink to ElitePvPers, make the advertising thread.

#Closed
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread