Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PvP] Shaiya Rebirth Evolution, Going Back online.

Discussion on [PvP] Shaiya Rebirth Evolution, Going Back online. within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/09/2011, 17:07   #241

elite*gold: 0
There is no special deal. i feel what taco wanted to should be able to be done for already donate $10 but then wanted to donate just $5 more to get a helmet. It comes down to taco not really wanting to donate another full $15 or $20 to get the helmet when in all honestly they should not have to since the full 10k of dp was still on the account from the previous donation. IF adm refuse to help players get things they want from the web based item mall by using DP they have in game that will lead to those players donating less in turn leading to the server shutting down.

I used to play the server but left after reading some things and hearing some others about the server. It was things that made me decide its not the server for me.

Just a bit of advice allow players to use the DP in game for things in the web based item mall this will help you keep people supporting the server instead of telling them to bad we cant do that.
Old 12/09/2011, 18:13   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattoFreak4U View Post
There is no special deal. i feel what taco wanted to should be able to be done for already donate $10 but then wanted to donate just $5 more to get a helmet. It comes down to taco not really wanting to donate another full $15 or $20 to get the helmet when in all honestly they should not have to since the full 10k of dp was still on the account from the previous donation.
Why are we not doing it?

_Only because this is not an option available for now.

Are we forcing anyone to donate any money?

_No again.

Quote:
IF adm refuse to help players get things they want from the web based item mall by using DP they have in game that will lead to those players donating less in turn leading to the server shutting down.
I usually stop reading when players start involving the end of the server based on biased opinions and refusing to understand what we are answering.

Quote:
I used to play the server but left after reading some things and hearing some others about the server. It was things that made me decide its not the server for me.
Have fun wherever you're playing. Feel free to come back anytime you want according the server doesnt go down because of the lack of donation of course. *ironic on the server going down part*

Quote:
Just a bit of advice allow players to use the DP in game for things in the web based item mall this will help you keep people supporting the server instead of telling them to bad we cant do that.
For now it's not available, we never said it wouldnt ever be. Just at the moment we work on a server migration and have other things to focus on.

Envotion.
Old 12/10/2011, 09:04   #243

i dont understand whats so hard for an admin to take his 10k dp and the extra $5 and just give him the helmet... how long would it actually take 5-10 minutes? and there is no unfair advantage in doing that so i also dont understand why spyrow would say it is..
Old 12/16/2011, 10:36   #244

What is the threaten for?
Old 12/16/2011, 12:41   #245

envo willing attacking other server(s)? hmm /fail
Old 12/16/2011, 22:00   #246

my *** Envo u have such a great Server but you drop yourself lower and lower.. is that rly necessary ??

Btw dont comment this, newcommer Jonny will delete all and throw out Infactions anyway \0/
Old 12/16/2011, 22:03   #247

New updates and a promo video are coming. Thank you all for joining and merry christmas on Rebirth
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2011, 09:34   #248

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco87 View Post
Btw dont comment this, newcommer Jonny will delete all and throw out Infactions anyway \0/
Stay on topic and be respectful and that won't happen
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/24/2011, 14:56   #249

/fail server QQ
Old 12/25/2011, 01:51   #250

you know that there are serveral ways of "attacking" right?
I don't think that someone with such a populated (and expensive, im sure) Server would go and seriously hack other Servers with DDoS or so..

I think all he meant was verbal Attacks or something similar.
Old 12/25/2011, 01:55   #251

Releasing 65k damage and new unlimited HP tonight + 10 members party.

According i dont fall asleep, ok now focusing on work. Further informations wil be posted on the website.

Cheers and merry xmas!

PS: We got attacked by other servers so why not attacking them back?

Enjoy attacking Fort knox aka Shaiya Rebirth!

A certain famous DDoSer which i wont quote can kiss our A**
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/25/2011, 03:18   #252

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathBringer1 View Post
you know that there are serveral ways of "attacking" right?
I don't think that someone with such a populated (and expensive, im sure) Server would go and seriously hack other Servers with DDoS or so..

I think all he meant was verbal Attacks or something similar.
You Sir, are a ****.
If you know any history.. you know what he means, nvm, your playing stupid on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alladrios View Post

PS: We got attacked by other servers so why not attacking them back?

A certain famous DDoSer which i wont quote can kiss our A**
No server attacked you yet.. ( that I know of ) Just that certain low-life guy your talking about..
Old 12/25/2011, 05:26   #253

Open your eyes. Welcome to what shaiya is nowadays.

PS: 7204 login attempts failed on our server access. Good luck lol!
Old 12/26/2011, 11:23   #254

It's not even hidden who tried to attack, at all. They're even openly discussing about it.

Anyways, if you're still looking for pvp server with lot of people, don't hesitate to join us and give Rebirth a chance, you won't regret it
New 70 gear with double the normal stats now available from Donations as well as from in game Bosses.
As for people saying about no pvp and low amount of people online, well, we reached an amount of 720 people at one point, and in this short time people already have 50k+ kills. Maybe not enough for someone, but myself, i'm quite satisfied about it

-Merlin/MDMA
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/26/2011, 11:55   #255

fully agree

Rebirth had a bad Start, and yes even if it's not perfect.. it's definetly the (currently) best PVP Server.
Idk who says the PVP is slow, maybe it's just a bad Timezone but due to my Work Times, i play in the mornings, sometimes aftertoons and sometimes during thr Night.. and each Time i can have PVP in at least 1 of the 3 Zones

And most important.. this Server is Newbiefriendly.
Even if u just start now, u can easily keep up with the ppl who have 50k Kills.. and if 70 gets too hard, just come 1-15 where Rank doesn't matter.
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread