Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PvP] Shaiya Rebirth Evolution, Going Back online.

Discussion on [PvP] Shaiya Rebirth Evolution, Going Back online. within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/27/2011, 13:14   #211

elite*gold: 0
Nope, was up for the whole time from what i know.
Old 11/28/2011, 03:06   #212

I got banned trololol, and I heard people quit server because of it. You are quitting for the wrong reason. Quit because pvp sucks, quit because lights only have DF bots, quit because ADM would rather read chat logs than do a 5min. maint. to remove Skill Resets from item mall. I have been banned from their forums as well, tis why I'm posting here. So goodbye my fury <333, it was fun.

JOIN LIGHTS, MAKE A DEFENDER. And for the love of ***, if you're going to speed roll/enchant, don't speak of it, or you will be banned next ;D
Old 11/28/2011, 03:20   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieH View Post
I got banned trololol, and I heard people quit server because of it.
You really think you are that important?

Quote:
You are quitting for the wrong reason. Quit because pvp sucks, quit because lights only have DF bots, quit because ADM would rather read chat logs than do a 5min. maint. to remove Skill Resets from item mall.
I expect players to use their common sense. Skill resets have a cooldown and no one 'except 1 player' ever reskilled Dayfly in DD1. Want to see the logs. I dont mind.

Quote:
I have been banned from their forums as well, tis why I'm posting here. So goodbye my fury <333, it was fun.
Hating for the hell of it makes no sense as you made no valid point so far. keep on saying whatever you may think about this server after getting banned for legitimate reasons. No one really cares.

Quote:
JOIN LIGHTS, MAKE A DEFENDER. And for the love of god, if you're going to speed roll/enchant, don't speak of it, or you will be banned next ;D
Learn from your own mistakes.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/28/2011, 08:42   #214

Quote:
And for the love of ***, if you're going to speed roll/enchant, don't speak of it, or you will be banned next ;D
It was made quite clear on their forums that speed-enchanting and speed-rerolling were bannable offenses, and not to be used. So, as a person who even obviously used their forums... you would know this.

And I don't even play the server and I know it!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/28/2011, 08:54   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by UVUC View Post
It was made quite clear on their forums that speed-enchanting and speed-rerolling were bannable offenses, and not to be used. So, as a person who even obviously used their forums... you would know this.

And I don't even play the server and I know it!
Lol banning for using speed enchant and re-roll omfg its a instant pvp server is it not then it is useful to be allowed that on any instant pvp server its not hurting anyone else geez
Old 11/28/2011, 11:05   #216

Grace got banned for speed enchanter? .... You could also have explained that some enchant items were missing for sometime for 20-30 and the only way to get them enchanted was the enchanter .... ho well..
Old 11/28/2011, 16:13   #217

If you wanna use any third party program, hack or exploit, feel free to do it somewhere else.

There is nothing to discuss, by playing you accept these rules. If you haven't red them there's nothing i can do for you.
Old 11/28/2011, 21:21   #218

For You and all others whith private servers

Alldarios peoples are playng for fun to burn some brain stamina , we really do not care of rules or admins.

Why are you anyway on this website ...here are cheaters , hackers for games so ...

First of all any private servers are illegals and you as a hoster you can be arrested , like I even care .We thank you to peoples like you who are hosting such servers but for you to think we going to obey anything because someone said so , mark this words , never happen , im laughing with my ****`right now
Old 11/28/2011, 21:37   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkredibil View Post
[B]For You and all others whith private servers

Alldarios peoples are playng for fun to burn some brain stamina , we really do not care of rules or admins.
I don't care about players breaking the rules either.

Quote:
[B]Why are you anyway on this website ...here are cheaters , hackers for games so ...[/I]
You wouldnt be hacking anything if there was no developers and private servers.

Quote:
[B]First of all any private servers are illegals and you as a hoster you can be arrested , like I even care . [/I]
Thanks for your compassion.

Quote:
[B]We thank you to peoples like you who are hosting such servers but for you to think we going to obey anything because someone said so , mark this words , never happen , im laughing with my arse`right now [/I]
I shall keep on banning no matter how hard you may try to hack. We've stopped Apollyon we may have no problems with teenagers speedhacking or stat padding.

Overall, one more useless post from someone who completely misunderstood what Private servers owners are doing to try to make shaiya a better place than the official version.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/28/2011, 22:30   #220

Envo im gonna give u my very very honest Opinion, hope u dont get offended and can understand the points...

First of, your Server is extremly popular. And it deserves it.. u and your team made alot of good Jobs and set it up nicely.
Apoly's attacks just showed, that your Server is good so it has to be closed.. but he failed, you defeated him.

The PVP on rebirth is fun and active most of the time.. 70 might be dead, but lower zones are replacing the space.

But some Problems, and sadly your part of them, are on the Way to raise you up to the best.

1. You simply gotta be friendler.. IG aswell as these Forums, i think you choose the wrong Words to express what you think.

2. Things like Speed Enchanters.. they really don't hurt anyone. Of course, something that is in the "Hacks and Exploits" Section.. are mostly dangerous for p-servers. But in this case, it really doesn't seem to exploit anything.. it just speeds regular Steps up (I say "doesnt seem" because idk how that Tool works and actually i dont even wanna know..) but those who know, shouldn't be punished like that.

3. Accept Critique. Too often i saw you getting mad about ppl complaining about something. Hell.. those complains are mostly BS.. yes, but remember your the GM of your Server. Even in the worst Situations you have to keep yourself calm and react civilized.

Thats all i gotta say, you can accept my Opinion or ignore it.
Old 11/28/2011, 22:38   #221

You make some good points however you probably understand how hard it is for everyone nowadays to keep a server up and running.

Seeing ungrateful people only willing to destroy what you're trying to build is just a shame and I shall have no respect toward them.

Thanks for your message though.
Old 11/28/2011, 23:35   #222

I also see that ppl try to ruin your work, and i also see that ur going against it..
but remember, pure violence is no solution.. fits for Shaiya too
Old 11/28/2011, 23:59   #223

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Before this goes out of hand, I feel it would be good to say that when someone owns a server he/she has the rights to put the rules he/she wants to, as those rules are made to try and keep an enjoyable environment for players, by registering to a server, as Envotion said, you are accepting it's rules, this comes with every single site, and you are supposed to follow these rules.

It is known by (or should be) every server owner/dev that the speed enchanter is a doubled edge razor, as it can be used for way more than simply "speed enchant" a piece of gear, so it is totally understandable if the admin (Envo, in this case) bans people for using it.

Now, please stay on topic, and try to avoid attacking the server or it's owner(s) or any other user.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/29/2011, 01:56   #224

Good server but it's a df/pog server. Everyone practically stays on pog/df. Still get kills but not at it's max potential. I suggest removing all 70 Skills, except EB.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/29/2011, 06:09   #225

Easier solution is to make PoG/DF caster only abilities, instead of group AoE abilities... this way it's not just a blanket effect With PoG/DF chains.
Closed Thread