Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Revealed

Discussion on Shaiya Revealed within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/30/2014, 01:58   #76

elite*gold: 0
Yo! say what!? lol Close this Thread plz

Sorry to bring up a dead old post.. but the things said here kind of upset me.. and i have to clear some things up, even though it may not matter anymore to anyone..

Everyone talked about how Juu was doing everything and how she was all great and stuff.. i would just like to say.. i built the server.. Juu maybe touched 3 things about it! so the fact you all said i did nothing for the server.. shame.. shame.. everything you saw in the server i did and sacrificed sleep for ya'll x.x, with the exception of the maps side, Yeah i loved Juu and she was a great person.. but honestly she just said "javi do this, do that" and i being a "nice" person did em for her.. but it's all good, i was saddened when i returned from my deployment to see it had closed down.. but hey.. sh.. happens.. kinda glad it did with all the underground deals that were going on.. i'm not pointing fingers but.. Juu has her ways with word play and turning things around..

Someone more competent should take the way revealed was built and mimic it, it was indeed a very well built server.

anyways can this thead be closed? plz and thank you later epvp.
Old 03/30/2014, 03:24   #77

Nice necro.
Old 03/30/2014, 03:52   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi01 View Post
Sorry to bring up a dead old post.. but the things said here kind of upset me.. and i have to clear some things up, even though it may not matter anymore to anyone..

Everyone talked about how Juu was doing everything and how she was all great and stuff.. i would just like to say.. i built the server.. Juu maybe touched 3 things about it! so the fact you all said i did nothing for the server.. shame.. shame.. everything you saw in the server i did and sacrificed sleep for ya'll x.x, with the exception of the maps side, Yeah i loved Juu and she was a great person.. but honestly she just said "javi do this, do that" and i being a "nice" person did em for her.. but it's all good, i was saddened when i returned from my deployment to see it had closed down.. but hey.. sh.. happens.. kinda glad it did with all the underground deals that were going on.. i'm not pointing fingers but.. Juu has her ways with word play and turning things around..

Someone more competent should take the way revealed was built and mimic it, it was indeed a very well built server.

anyways can this thead be closed? plz and thank you later epvp.
Cool story bro, needs more dragons.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread