Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a few testers, please.

Discussion on Need a few testers, please. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 10/16/2011, 14:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
hmm, guess i could try out a sin...its the only class i dont like playing though lol, would rather play a warrior or hunter :P
Old 10/16/2011, 14:57   #17

I will play assassin its my fav class to play
Old 10/16/2011, 15:25   #18

All right sk8er, you're the first one who's (not begrudgingly =P) volunteered for assassin. I'll put you on the list. =)

Adam, I appreciate your willingness to martyr yourself, but we've had enough interest that I'm fairly sure we'll be opening another Hamachi network and taking another person per class; I'll put you down in "second string" for warrior if you like.

I'm so happy everyone's excited to help us! ^^ We're working hard to get the last necessary changes done so we can open (for testing), and our target day is Friday (if not sooner- I'm trying!).

Really looking forward to meeting you all! =D
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2011, 15:37   #19

Heya guys =) i can test the class you want i like the game but prefere the light ^^
I can play dark but i have not played much in the dark side.

Ty Le_Man
Old 10/16/2011, 19:37   #20

souns cool Haven lemme know when you need me
Old 10/16/2011, 23:33   #21

Thanks for all the interest in our server guys...I am ready to have people running around and enjoying our server. Plus I am ready to talk to people and get their opinions of our server...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2011, 06:05   #22

well first off best of luck when your server comes out (liked how staff cares for players seems very respectful ) and i read something about "re-colored sets" maybe adding SS's of them in your forums o:
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2011, 06:30   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkers View Post
well first off best of luck when your server comes out (liked how staff cares for players seems very respectful ) and i read something about "re-colored sets" maybe adding SS's of them in your forums o:
Thank you for that suggestion, but we, as a team, think that the gear should be a surprise for players. Not to mention there are about 5 "re-colored" sets per class, in different pvp zones ofcourse, as of making this post, but we will compromise and post SS's of the "re-colored" 70 mounts.

EDIT: there are the mounts
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/17/2011, 09:41   #24

Okay, updates: Our target open day (for testers) is this Friday, October 21st, at 10:00 AM PST (GMT -8).

ALL POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED. =D

Anyone who has volunteered, please add the server Skype, shaiyahaven. You'll need to get Skype if you don't have it, as that will be the main method of communication. I'll be giving out the DL information and taking account info later this week (auto-registration to come once we get a permanent host).

We're so, SO excited about finally opening and having real live people playing our server! It's been a dream and a goal for so long, it's almost surreal now that it's finally coming to life. I'm eagerly awaiting Friday as much as everyone else. xD

See you guys soon!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2011, 16:58   #25

btw mounts are badass on haven - Bump haha
Old 10/18/2011, 22:33   #26

Buuump because we need Archers very badly! And a Hunter, Assassin, and Mage too, but at least we already have one of each of those. Without anyone to test Archers, they're doomed. Anyone know any really good ones who might want to play/test? If so, send them my way, please! =D

2 1/2 days till (closed beta) opening! Ready, set, go!

**EDIT: Got our archers! And our mage, our Sin, AND our Hunter! All positions have been filled!**
Old 10/18/2011, 23:14   #27

Unfortunately I'm busy working on my own server, so I couldn't test out Archers for you (being my 2nd favourite class) But I hope you find someone to fill that slot for you.

Come on guys, must be someone out there. This really looks like a great server, you probably wont regret it
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2011, 23:51   #28

Need more testers?

Do you need more testers? I am looking for a new server and have 4 years experience playing both factions and I am a dedicated Shaiya junkie?
How do I get on the tester list for Archer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaHaven View Post
Hi there everyone. =)

There's a team of 4 of us who have been working on our server, Shaiya Haven, for a few months now, and we think we're almost ready to launch into a closed beta testing phase. That's why we come to the awesome people on E-Pvpers for help. ^^ (And please excuse my low post count, this is a generic advertisement account specifically for the server's release )

First, feel free to head over to our website at to take a look around, and check us out!

Within the next week, we'll be finished touching everything up. Once that's done, we need about 12 people, one person for each class, to come try everything out for us. Everyone who volunteers should pick and play their favorite, strongest class, so they can test every aspect of skills, drops, gears, builds, etc, and tell us exactly what's going to fly and what's really not.

We worked really hard on this server, striving toward one major goal: Balance. Between the OS feel and the rewarding p-server experience. Between PvP players and PvE ones. Between awesome attack power and good defense, too. Between players who get a head start and those who find our server much later down the line. For every action taken, there is an equal or greater opposite reaction- and we've striven to take that into account to make sure everything balances out seamlessly.

Here's a little bit about the server, in case you're interested in testing for us:
  • Full Ep5 with lvl 70 cap, custom "jumped" skills to account for low-level pvp, and max lvl 7 lapis.
  • Roughly 30x exp rate, to bring back that nostalgic OS grinding feel. Remember making friends, getting excited about drops, and actually having fun with other people while you leveled?
  • Everything from OS included: abs lapis, debuffs (only lvl 6), lapisia (90%, [1]-[20]), even nos (minus conc/ss/blackart, and KOs are only in Ice Cream form, and rare).
  • Stocked up, free Item Mall with cool packages.
  • All maps working, with ROTC to be released at a later date. Colonies are open now though, and drop end-game gears.
  • Lots of custom stuff: accessory sets, armor sets, leveling gear, fortune bags, re-colored sets, and lapis (nothing crazy like "Epic God of Thunder Lapis of Doom!", just bumped stats, and different eles).
  • Every drop grade and every mob drop has been fully overhauled- literally NOTHING that's not useable drops on this server.

We're focused upon and dedicated to providing the full experience to free-to-play players. Our donations page on the item mall is entirely made of things that are farmable in-game. We are determined not to sell greatness, or to ever become a pay-to-play server. We are free players, and we cater to free players, so don't fear greed from us, or inability to get things from farming. Hard work is rewarded here. =)

As of now, we have one full set of 12, and a second set was opened. The remaining spots are Mage and Archer (x2) for Light, and Assassin and Hunter for Fury. Someone play Archer, we have none right now. Q.Q

Also, we have a concrete "opening" date! This Friday, October 21, at 10:00 am PST (GMT-8). In the next few days I will be sending out info to volunteers for the client and accounts. It's not too late to join in the Closed Beta testing fun! (Well, work, but fun too. :P)

Thanks so much for reading! We hope to see your happy faces running around our server soon. =D
Old 10/19/2011, 00:05   #29

I believe you need to refer here Oriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaHaven View Post
Anyone who has volunteered, please add the server Skype, shaiyahaven. You'll need to get Skype if you don't have it, as that will be the main method of communication. I'll be giving out the DL information and taking account info later this week (auto-registration to come once we get a permanent host)
But i think you may have just added your name to the list
Old 10/19/2011, 00:07   #30

:) got it

Thanks Viper

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper4513 View Post
I believe you need to refer here Oriana

But i think you may have just added your name to the list

Tags
ep5, haven, new server, p-server, shaiya