Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Viper - Next Generation

Discussion on Shaiya Viper - Next Generation within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/09/2011, 03:47   #91

elite*gold: 0
wish it had exceed maximal zoom , *hint* XD
Thanks
20 Users
Old 10/09/2011, 21:32   #92

Talking Shaiya++

I ported into the auction house w/ the walk through obsticle hack enabled (bad Idea) as soon as I auction house loaded I fell through the floors, so there I was swimming around w/ no way out I tried everything luckily I remembered seeing a flyhack some time ago. I searched for a flyhack and found Shaiya++ wich saved my *** so if any of you get stuck like I did just fly out.
Viper is a great program wich I use most but it helps to have some back ups

Thanks
19 Users
Old 10/10/2011, 00:53   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by megadeathblaster View Post
I ported into the auction house w/ the walk through obsticle hack enabled (bad Idea) as soon as I auction house loaded I fell through the floors, so there I was swimming around w/ no way out I tried everything luckily I remembered seeing a flyhack some time ago. I searched for a flyhack and found Shaiya++ wich saved my *** so if any of you get stuck like I did just fly out.
Viper is a great program wich I use most but it helps to have some back ups

yep, AH is a dungeon like spot, anything not in a regular map has no grounds,
should add that effect as well, :P
Thanks
20 Users
Old 10/13/2011, 08:03   #94

Elitepvpers Name: ????? what name??
Thanks
21 Users
Old 10/14/2011, 01:37   #95

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
you really need to start actually reading the threads.....and maybe update your brain.exe...
You are supposed to THANK the first post (clicking on the *THANKS button) and then put the username that you used to THANK the first post

Hopefully people will start reading and stop doing those spamming posts just saying "Thanks" as that is not the purpose
Thanks
24 Users
Old 10/14/2011, 20:43   #96

elitepvprs:name How what ?

thanks
Thanks
20 Users
Old 10/14/2011, 23:54   #97

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
you really need to start actually reading the threads.....and maybe update your brain.exe...
You are supposed to THANK the first post (clicking on the *THANKS button) and then put the username that you used to THANK the first post

Hopefully people will start reading and stop doing those spamming posts just saying "Thanks" as that is not the purpose
I think that you can't read.....two posts above your question I answered it....Stop asking questions that have been asked and start READING WHOLE THREADS
Thanks
22 Users
Old 10/17/2011, 18:59   #98

*Thanked the OP.

First of all, I just wanna say great job to Synsia for Viper, I remember using it awhile back and it's gotten even better since then.

Although it was robust with features, I really only use it for one: dual boxing.

I've gotten this to work before on a different server, but it doesn't wanna seem to work on Sinful.

(Note: If anyone from Sinful is reading this, I need to dual box to transfer gear 'cus most of ya'll are untrustworthy >.>)

I have .NET framework 4.0, a clean .exe, but whenever I start up Viper it says "Critical error!" and all the tabs are greyed out.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks and GJ.
Thanks
20 Users
Old 10/17/2011, 20:03   #99

Received Thanks: 8,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaargblaarg View Post
*Thanked the OP.

First of all, I just wanna say great job to Synsia for Viper, I remember using it awhile back and it's gotten even better since then.

Although it was robust with features, I really only use it for one: dual boxing.

I've gotten this to work before on a different server, but it doesn't wanna seem to work on Sinful.

(Note: If anyone from Sinful is reading this, I need to dual box to transfer gear 'cus most of ya'll are untrustworthy >.>)

I have .NET framework 4.0, a clean .exe, but whenever I start up Viper it says "Critical error!" and all the tabs are greyed out.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks and GJ.
Yeah, there is no way you can fix that. The private server is most likely using a really old client not compatible with Viper due to byte patterns. I expect it to only run on official up-to-date clients.
Thanks
22 Users
Old 10/17/2011, 21:21   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synsia View Post
Yeah, there is no way you can fix that. The private server is most likely using a really old client not compatible with Viper due to byte patterns. I expect it to only run on official up-to-date clients.
Shame, I was really looking forward to using Viper.

Would I still be able to multi client with this tutorial:

The server is an EP4 server with stuff from EP5, not sure if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks
19 Users
Old 10/19/2011, 01:15   #101

Received Thanks: 8,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaargblaarg View Post
Shame, I was really looking forward to using Viper.

Would I still be able to multi client with this tutorial:

The server is an EP4 server with stuff from EP5, not sure if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance.
I suppose you could give it a try?
Thanks
31 Users
Old 10/19/2011, 13:17   #102

i miss the teleport function:/
Thanks
28 Users
Old 10/20/2011, 22:01   #103

THANKS