Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lordyeh
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/12/2013, 14:11
Replies: 2,211
Views: 133,456
Posted By lordyeh
What are the causes of delay and what are the...

What are the causes of delay and what are the causes of lag?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/12/2013, 03:17
Replies: 2,211
Views: 133,456
Posted By lordyeh
Guys this delay is ruining every single pvp, you...

Guys this delay is ruining every single pvp, you should really work on it the game is ruined till you fix it...
Forum: Silkroad Online 07/07/2013, 13:42
Replies: 1
Views: 1,347
Posted By lordyeh
No delay after casting skill bug discussion

Okay guys I've been trying for a while now to figure out this bug. I know if someone knows it won't simply say it but I won't give up till I find how. I know it's not exchange nor some random...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/26/2013, 18:52
Replies: 9,581
Views: 596,650
Posted By lordyeh
Great! Now I can't log in cuz of traffic. Please...

Great! Now I can't log in cuz of traffic. Please tell me you are planning on expanding the limit, we need 2000 or 1500 or something, it's not gonna work like this...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2013, 16:24
Replies: 9,581
Views: 596,650
Posted By lordyeh
How about decreasing mastery limit to 270?...

How about decreasing mastery limit to 270? Wouldn't it be more balanced?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/22/2013, 14:17
Replies: 9,581
Views: 596,650
Posted By lordyeh
Server is offline now. Is the wipe out in...

Server is offline now. Is the wipe out in progress?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/11/2013, 21:20
Replies: 2,759
Views: 147,111
Posted By lordyeh
I've been reading this thread for a while, but...

I've been reading this thread for a while, but this one specifically made me ROFL!
Forum: Silkroad Online 06/11/2013, 13:29
Replies: 4
Views: 4,975
Posted By lordyeh
90 cap pure int spear nuker question

I know this has been asked again and again but do I go with 90 light or 90 fire for a spear nuker? Which deals more damage? Which is better for FW and job wars? THX!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/06/2013, 16:39
Replies: 393
Views: 23,136
Posted By lordyeh
When I logged in I couldn't create a European...

When I logged in I couldn't create a European character o.O
Edit: Sorry I copied the media pk on a chinese only server client, problem fixed.
Forum: Silkroad Online 06/05/2013, 02:17
Replies: 4
Views: 1,033
Posted By lordyeh
Euro Party Setup question

Hello everyone, I have an 8/8 Euro pt 1 warrior, 1 str cleric, 2 bard, 3 wiz, 1 lock. Basically I use my warrior for buffing and luring but I was wondering if I should replace my lock for another...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/03/2013, 10:23
Replies: 393
Views: 23,136
Posted By lordyeh
Is the server off or dead?

Is the server off or dead?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/30/2013, 17:18
Replies: 490
Views: 24,440
Posted By lordyeh
I feel like joining the server but isn't ip limit...

I feel like joining the server but isn't ip limit set at 2 a bit too much? I mean I wanna make an int char, a str char, and a "fun/test" char. Is there any way ip limit can be expanded to 3?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/29/2013, 08:33
Replies: 53
Views: 3,175
Posted By lordyeh
Any ip limit?

Any ip limit?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/27/2013, 02:10
Replies: 9,581
Views: 596,650
Posted By lordyeh
Guys is there an ip limit or not? In the new site...

Guys is there an ip limit or not? In the new site it says there is no ip limit but so far for me max is 5 characters...
Forum: Silkroad Online 02/17/2010, 13:11
Replies: 2
Views: 719
Posted By lordyeh
Luck on avatars

Hey guys I was wondering if the 4% lucky increase on my avatar increases the success in alchemy or increases the chance to drop items? Thanks=)
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.