Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: brightro
Forum: Aion 04/24/2009, 04:00
Replies: 3
Views: 13,831
Posted By brightro
^^ LOL you dont need to go melee to use...

^^ LOL you dont need to go melee to use retreating slash...

It says "Needs a Physical Weapon" lol U can do it with bow.. it just makes you go into melee range..
Forum: Aion 04/24/2009, 01:42
Replies: 3
Views: 13,831
Posted By brightro
Ranger Macro

Anyone have a good ranger macro.. I been working on mine and trying to find the best what to get dbl/triple shots out....

I have a 2 skill one working...
/Skill <name>
/Delay 0.2
/Skill Pick...
Forum: Aion 04/12/2009, 14:45
Replies: 9
Views: 792
Posted By brightro
My girlfriend reads chinese anyways.. Would just...

My girlfriend reads chinese anyways.. Would just get annoying asking her to translate everything.. So the Language really isnt a problem for me...

All that I was asking was how to pay.. if there...
Forum: Aion 04/12/2009, 04:32
Replies: 9
Views: 792
Posted By brightro
Chinese retail

I am considering just playing chinese retail(buying the chinese verison of the game) since its in english for the most part anyways.
(I know updates and such would be in chinese)

Either way... ...
Forum: Aion 04/11/2009, 07:20
Replies: 1
Views: 810
Posted By brightro
Rifts

Was just wondering about rifts I am elyos and I am looking around elthene and havent found any...

Just trying to find some info about this subject thanks =D
Forum: Aion 04/11/2009, 01:18
Replies: 27
Views: 2,697
Posted By brightro
What region? And second server? it doesnt really...

What region? And second server? it doesnt really go in order from what i seen...

English name of the server?
Me and a bunch of friends are on Trienel or w/e server on the North Region
ingame...
Forum: Aion 04/10/2009, 13:09
Replies: 2
Views: 870
Posted By brightro
Titles...

Any guide on how to get certain titles.. I am level 24 with 4 titles lol...

Kinda just been off grinding.. =(
Anyways any help would be great =D
Forum: Aion 04/09/2009, 13:44
Replies: 5
Views: 4,276
Posted By brightro
Thanks man! 1st guide i found on this all day =D!

Thanks man! 1st guide i found on this all day =D!
Forum: Aion 04/09/2009, 12:23
Replies: 5
Views: 4,276
Posted By brightro
Refining

How do u refine weapons in Aion... been looking around and cant find it..

I am talking about having like a +4 greatsword!!

any help would be amazing
Forum: Aion 04/09/2009, 02:28
Replies: 6
Views: 6,278
Posted By brightro
I get the same error but the weird thing is.. ...

I get the same error but the weird thing is..

I only get it when my region is on North China*Server is already up at this time*

I went to east regions and i can log in and make chars... but...
Forum: Aion 04/09/2009, 00:10
Replies: 29
Views: 4,390
Posted By brightro
Question: When does the open beta end? 1 week...

Question: When does the open beta end?
1 week was my guess.. I some things ingame saying April 15th.
Forum: Aion 04/08/2009, 09:45
Replies: 34
Views: 3,440
Posted By brightro
You have to control panel... Regional settings...

You have to control panel... Regional settings and change it to english(US)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Aion 03/29/2009, 21:23
Replies: 26
Views: 11,739
Posted By brightro
I also have the file missing for playncluacher......

I also have the file missing for playncluacher...

Did anyone find a fix for this?
EDIT:
Also I would like to note that when I dbl click Run.exe is when it tells me playnclaucher isnt there.
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.