Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 166
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AliDr
Forum: Silkroad Online 04/02/2023, 20:23
Replies: 142
Views: 26,702
Posted By AliDr
Well, back in the day, russian SRO had their own...

Well, back in the day, russian SRO had their own server with many players, most of which were foreigners.
They suddenly decided to ban all the accounts being used with non-russian IPs, which...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/12/2016, 09:22
Replies: 2,436
Views: 222,616
Posted By AliDr
The server's still great. The economy's heading...

The server's still great. The economy's heading on the right track, and it's really pleasant.

My friends have quit Silkroad, thus I'm going to do the same, at least for the meanwhile.

I still...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/14/2015, 04:35
Replies: 2,436
Views: 222,616
Posted By AliDr
Silk per hour is disabled? Not working for over 2...

Silk per hour is disabled? Not working for over 2 days now.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/10/2015, 20:09
Replies: 2,436
Views: 222,616
Posted By AliDr
Yep... kinda weird.

Yep... kinda weird.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/07/2015, 18:01
Replies: 2,436
Views: 222,616
Posted By AliDr
Mbot lags tremendously... I know it's not from...

Mbot lags tremendously...
I know it's not from my computer side since I'm using a localhost server for the bot - it has to be the server.

Any tips?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/06/2015, 16:36
Replies: 47
Views: 10,082
Posted By AliDr
Could any mod verify if it's safe? The link...

Could any mod verify if it's safe?

The link has changed since the original thread was created.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/15/2015, 18:25
Replies: 2,436
Views: 222,616
Posted By AliDr
Well sorry to tell you, but that's utter bullshit...

Well sorry to tell you, but that's utter bullshit honestly.
There's a reason most "great" private servers do not permit buying anything for real money and it's quite obviously ruining the server.
...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/15/2015, 16:58
Replies: 2,436
Views: 222,616
Posted By AliDr
Gotta do something about buying/selling gold. The...

Gotta do something about buying/selling gold. The server's great but something has to be done to eradicate this nonsense... game's obviously pay2play if it allows such things.

Don't fuck up.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/03/2015, 10:31
Replies: 2,436
Views: 222,616
Posted By AliDr
Something has to be done to stop this nonsense in...

Something has to be done to stop this nonsense in the global chat. Selling through Paypal should be forbidden... Almost all globals are about selling for real money now!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/30/2015, 04:28
Replies: 2,436
Views: 222,616
Posted By AliDr
What about skill points in here? Must I farm?

What about skill points in here? Must I farm?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/25/2015, 03:24
Replies: 495
Views: 36,228
Posted By AliDr
Looks great... I rarely wait for an opening but...

Looks great... I rarely wait for an opening but it really does look promising.
I hope it lasts long... Silkroad is about to die and that's sad.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/24/2014, 21:20
Replies: 1
Views: 447
Posted By AliDr
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-adver...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2014, 22:46
Replies: 458
Views: 24,638
Posted By AliDr
The server's great though... even with all the...

The server's great though... even with all the buzz I've made; they were more like questions than complains.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2014, 14:39
Replies: 458
Views: 24,638
Posted By AliDr
Did you even read what I wrote? Seriously people...

Did you even read what I wrote? Seriously people answer properly, you still did not fix the problem or explain anything.
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/23/2014, 09:19
Replies: 10
Views: 728
Posted By AliDr
NO server survived this long; you'll probably...

NO server survived this long; you'll probably plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2014, 00:42
Replies: 458
Views: 24,638
Posted By AliDr
Still not really providing anything which...

Still not really providing anything which contradicts or proves my words wrong.
Is there ANY WAY at the moment in game, other than jobbing which a newcomer cannot do because of him being so, in...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/22/2014, 22:00
Replies: 458
Views: 24,638
Posted By AliDr
You didn't exactly get my point; there's no way a...

You didn't exactly get my point; there's no way a newcomer would be able to catch up to the old players, not even be close to doing so... can't do jobbing or anything...
How'd I get gold if I'm...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/22/2014, 21:41
Replies: 458
Views: 24,638
Posted By AliDr
How'd someone with normal last degree equipment...

How'd someone with normal last degree equipment be able to do successful trading or hunting while all the thieves are already rich and have everything due to the long time they've been playing and...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/22/2014, 14:57
Replies: 458
Views: 24,638
Posted By AliDr
Jobbing's not a bad idea, but seriously though,...

Jobbing's not a bad idea, but seriously though, how many times must I trade to get a few billions? Obviously not the same effort would be done by selling drops to the NPC...
There's not much money...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/22/2014, 12:34
Replies: 458
Views: 24,638
Posted By AliDr
How are we supposed to get gold besides jobbing...

How are we supposed to get gold besides jobbing as long as the drops are sold for 1 gold? There's no point in afk botting now and money isn't easily achieved... I would understand if alchemy items...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/22/2014, 10:22
Replies: 458
Views: 24,638
Posted By AliDr
Pretty retarded if you ask me.

Pretty retarded if you ask me.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/22/2014, 09:40
Replies: 458
Views: 24,638
Posted By AliDr
Drops (at the moment what I'm seeing is dg 4 and...

Drops (at the moment what I'm seeing is dg 4 and 5) are only sold for 1 gold to the NPC... is that a bug or it's supposed to be like this in this server?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/20/2014, 00:47
Replies: 983
Views: 60,051
Posted By AliDr
So you actually think starting with 0 skill...

So you actually think starting with 0 skill points is a good idea?
Joke's on you.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/08/2014, 23:39
Replies: 1,633
Views: 89,714
Posted By AliDr
Define "soon"...

Define "soon"...
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/04/2014, 19:06
Replies: 787
Views: 135,568
Posted By AliDr
"All questions answered here. Ask any SRO related...

"All questions answered here. Ask any SRO related doubt [No Support]"

What do the words Bicheon, Pacheon and Heuskal mean?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 166

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.